ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies

5 posters

Go down

Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies Empty Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies

Post by strawberrybj Wed May 21, 2008 8:50 am

Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies Double10

'Big Bang' Taeyang, First Solo Album Pre-order 45,000 'Big Talk'
(Money Today Star News Kim Ji Yeon reporter)

Male group, Big Bang's member Taeyang's first solo album 'HOT' is attracting hot attention like it's title, making a record of 45,000 pre-ordered albums.

Taeyang's entertainment company, YG Entertainment, revealed on the 21st that "Taeyang's first solo album 'HOT', planned to be released on the 22nd, has a pre-order of 45,000 albums" and "it is far more than expected so it is very surprising".

Furthermore, the entertainment company happily expressed that "the attention is so great that a lot of people even want us to have previews to listen to Taeyang's solo album in advance."

This album was planned not to expect popularity, but to show Taeyang's unique music and performance to the fans who have waited for so long.

The album is filled with sophisticated African-American style music that fits Taeyang's nickname 'Black Vocal.'

YG's staff member Kang Sun Young said "the amount of Taeyang's pre-ordered albums is almost the same as the amount Big Bang's album sold when it was released" and "these people do not merely like Taeyang out of the Big Bang members, instead, they look upon Taeyang as a music fan, proving that they were expecting and supporting his music latently".

Taeyang's first title song 나만 바라봐 (Look Only At Me)' was co-produced just for Taeyang by Kush, who produced 1TYM's Teddy and Gummy's hit 미안해요 (I'm Sorry).' It's lyrics represent a man's selfish heart shown in a sincere way.

The album is going to be released this upcoming Thursday on various websites and offline stores.
source; naver
translation by; bigbangnyuh @ TAEYANG CITY
Do not remove or add onto credits.

-------------------------------------
Teddy + Taeyang = Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies 387966
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies Empty Re: Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies

Post by Ryushasha Wed May 21, 2008 11:49 am

I have listened to his mini album..I think it's pretty good although I'm not much
a fan of Taeyang's voice....btw congrats to him for getting SOooo many pre-orders...
I wonder when is it gonna be Desung's debut? I SOOoo in love with his voice.. Big Bang rulez!

Ryushasha
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :
Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies Empty Re: Taeyang of Big Bang First Solo Album Pre-order Reached 45,000 Copies

Post by kiki Wed May 21, 2008 1:47 pm

wow. congratz to him. =) I just listened to one of the songs..he one featuring teddy..and I think they messed with his voice with the effects. not feeling that because I like his voice the way it is. but the song is catchy! can't wait to listen to the rest.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Thu May 22, 2008 5:16 am

Oh not bad.. Hmm.. I haven't heard it yet, but i think it might be nice cause I think Taeyang sings the best in Big Bang><
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu May 22, 2008 7:01 am

the album is good..i'm impatiently waiting for my copy to arrive ^^
after watching the MV, i'm loving it more bcoz Teddy is in it..
the best ballad is Baby I'm Sorry...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 22, 2008 12:01 pm

huhu ... his album = HOT

WG album = so HOT

xD + i think i gonna buy it!!! the song is nice ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down