ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun."

+6
dragonninja598000
iinda
kiki
medirin
OTHluver
strawberrybj
10 posters

Go down

Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Empty Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun."

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 31, 2008 4:45 am

Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Thesun10

Taeyang says that he will do his best today and heat up the moment.

The sun warms the world even by itself. On the 31st Big Bang's Taeyang (Birth name, Dong Young Bae - 19) will warm Korean music with a passion. Taeyang is prepared to heat the stage with his performance. Big Bang has been illuminated as a revolution of idol and in it's center was Big Bang's main vocal Taeyang. Now he will temporarily commit as "Taeyang" instead of "Big Bang".

"I received an opportunity to make a little more serious and deeper music. It means that I am able to express the music inside me. I am overwhelmed and nervous."

Taeyang's strong heat can be felt. He had confidently approached in 2008's Korean music with "Look Only At Me". Like his change in music, his "hot" physical transformation was noticeable.

Taeyang has a "thick R&B muscular body" and "mature man's scent". With his solo he's able to show that he's an adult, completely erasing his boy image. Even his hairstyle is striking--not anyone can pull off his "Beckham hair", but Taeyang did.

"Innocent" Taeyang gradually gains a stronger image and removed his "nice" nametag.

In the title song "Look only at me" Taeyang sings through a viewpoint of a guy selfishly wanting his girl to only look at him. "Even if I cheat, don't cheat on me, even if i forget you, don't forget me." (from 'Look Only At Me')

The truthful lyrics go well with the R&B flow and melody and sticks to your ears.

YG's Kush helped him by producing a song that matches Taeyang's specialities. "Custom made" Kush gave him 'custom-made' presents (songs)
Taeyang shows a unique image and even his dancing is of best quality.

source; newsen
summary translation by; bigbangnyuh + the7REAL @ http://www.taeyang-city.co.nr
Do not remove or add onto credits.

-------------------------------------------
Watch the MBC Music Core performance here

credit: daum, the7REAL@youtube

Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Tae_ya12

Last edited by soyboy01 on Sat May 31, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Empty Re: Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun."

Post by OTHluver Sat May 31, 2008 12:21 pm

that was one hot performance. i thought he did amazing.
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :
Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Empty Re: Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun."

Post by medirin Sat May 31, 2008 1:49 pm

that was a great debut performance. he sang well live even tho he was dancing the whole time! i wish he had done a little bit more of Prayer tho. TY hwaiting! ^^

medirin
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 22
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sat May 31, 2008 2:08 pm

go taeyang! <3 the first performance was pretty good. it's hard to sing and dance at the same time. and as always, he looked very sexy~ Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." 541627
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Sat May 31, 2008 10:22 pm

it was hot...the dance move....damn....it's like 100 degrees now in my room...lol...he's sooooooo hot....lol
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat May 31, 2008 11:12 pm

RAWR. he's sooo cool. NOT FAIR. LOL. looks like i'll need to start working out...=P

Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." 56561

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by hoichu Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 pm

LOL i agree. Man he must've worked out tons. Good performance beggining was shakey buh he improved. I like the bit in prayer where he lays flat on the floor and dances Big Bang's Taeyang today first solo performance "I will shine like a solo rising sun." 953737
hoichu
hoichu

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:46 pm

HOT!! HOT! HOT!!!
HE RAWKS THE WHOLE STAGE!
MAN!!!
HE RAWKS!!
XD
VIP!! will always be by ur side!!! XD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:36 am

he looks really manly!
he's like he graduated from kid star to rock star~
lol.. sorry if that sounded lame..

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 pm

he is so hot!!!!
he was off tone in some parts but i don't blame him for being nervous. :]
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down