ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album!

+4
yunho<33
kiki
toocutedoggy
strawberrybj
8 posters

Go down

YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! Empty YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album!

Post by strawberrybj Mon May 19, 2008 4:14 am

YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! Tymec10

080519 YG's Message: Taeyang's solo album!

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Do not remove this entire line.

Like how I already said, Taeyang's first solo album "Hot" will be released this Thursday (May 22nd). ^^
The title song of this minialbum, which contains six songs including "Intro", is "Look at only me", a product resulted from the collaboration of Teddy(1TYM) and Kush(Stony Skunk).

I want to say that perhaps men especially would like this album because of the SLOW R&B arrangement, and elegant lyrics that sympathize with the listener^^ [*T/N: YG wrote "SLOW R&B" in English, caps included]

It's planned for Taeyang's music video to be released to the public with the album's release this coming 22nd(Thursday) in two parts for the title song "Look at only me" and "Pray" at the same time.

When we look at Big Bang's new album release date, it seems impossible for Taeyang to promote a second song, so he will be performing two songs at the same time; we ended up working with Cha Eun Taek PD, who also oversaw Big Bang's "Lie" MV, for title song "Look at only me…and "Suh Hyun Seung" PD for "Pray" after a long time..^^
[*T/N: "After a long time" is a very bad translation. YG's saying that it's been a long time since he last worked with Suh Hyun Seung PD]

Taeyang's solo album first stage will be at Big Bang's Daegu concert, which is this Saturday(May 24th). (Daegu fans~ Congrats ㅋㅋ)

For the record, TV broadcast activities are planned to begin the next week on May 31st.

I've noticed fans' dissatisfaction in that the solo album did not come out with the name "Dong Youngbae", as expected, I normally use "Youngbae", so it's not like I have a bias towards special names or am stubborn about using special names, but much of the work (album jacket design and the name that appears in the recorded lyrics) is already done...Sorry ㅜㅜ

I request for a lot of support for Taeyang's.. Dong Youngbae's... first solo activities by all means.
credit: melodygreenleaf@YGBB + ygfamily
photo credit: http://www.yg-bounce.com/, jess @ ygbb

----------
Omagadd! Teddy from 1Tym!...can't wait..i don't mind him using either taeyang or youngbae..both are fine with me..
Taeyang make one hella sexy mechanic YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! 387966
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! Empty Re: YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album!

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 19, 2008 11:32 am

i thought Kush is serving military?? ....

anyways.....yay...a few more days!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album! Empty Re: YG's Latest Message on Taeyang's solo album!

Post by kiki Mon May 19, 2008 12:03 pm

can't wait. hope its good!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Mon May 19, 2008 1:14 pm

i cannot wait. he's so sexy and innocent<33
ima do a count down

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon May 19, 2008 9:28 pm

Hope he does well~^^

And his album will hopefully not be leaked Sad
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue May 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Oh wow, cool cool, I can't wait to hear his solo tracks and see some promotions. Anyways, thanx for sharing. (^___^)
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Tue May 20, 2008 3:00 pm

oh my cheese
he can fix my car anytime Wink
((think of it as you please)
hehe but i cant wait!!<3333
todays the 20th soooo 2 more days
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SARANG00 Wed May 21, 2008 1:06 am

Wow. I would like to hear this one.

SARANG00
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down