ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story'

+7
hZKitty
Hannie*Saru
Tangera
l0v3p1gg13
love sungmin
slackerkain
noonoo_shoo
11 posters

Go down

SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' Empty SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story'

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:42 am

SNSD today had a press Conference at Hayatt Hotel, Seoul for their latest endorsement for 'Nexon'.

SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' Snsdnexon

It seems they will be exclusive spokesmodels for the Nexon popular online game of 'Maple Story'.

Plans are to release adverts through cable tv from the 19th of July, and a music Video as well as adverts will be a part of the marketing ploy.

August 1st will officially release all CFs and MVs.

========

Due to my lack of knowledge of online gaming, my translation may be a little off. Feel free to edit if I was wrong.
Credit: Newsen

Last edited by noonoo_shoo on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' Empty Re: SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story'

Post by slackerkain Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:45 am

'Maple Story'... an online game that is quite considered passe.... my interpretation of SNSD as spokespeople of 'Maple Story', means that they are the same as the game.... passe. SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' 672577
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :
SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' Empty Re: SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story'

Post by love sungmin Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:19 am

oh ....NO!!!!!

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by l0v3p1gg13 Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:57 am

well
there's going to be lots of very happy pervy nerds SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' 140553
l0v3p1gg13
l0v3p1gg13
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:38 am

The soft toys are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I want one too! Especially the purple one~
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Well... I've never liked Maple Story so nya~ SNSD exclusive spokespeople of Nexon's 'Maple Story' 672577
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:50 pm

yeah... whatever .... i like the toys though ... maybe they could photochop the girls out of the picture and just let the cute stuffed animals promote the game . God knows that would make more sense !!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:42 pm

the stuffed animals are cute. I didn't know people still play that game.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:41 pm

maple story.... that's interesting that out of all of the games Nexon has they chose Maple Story.
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:39 pm

i dun mind them promoting this in CF

BUT the thing i mind is , they is going to be a MV for this and ONLY tiffany is in it..... (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~)

my eyes~ Rolling Eyes
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:18 am

Haven't heard of people talking about MS in a long long time..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down