ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story

+26
aznsaranghae
empress_ellen
firegoddess716
noonoo_shoo
kiki
christinelovesyunho
faith
ayane000
Sweet Pink
sbambit
Enchant
yunho<33
toocutedoggy
xjjjLOVE
Cutie
l0v3p1gg13
jenkokoro
hZKitty
Michelle
slackerkain
rabu_xiah
xmizzzy
Peony
koreanlove21
chipmunk2
madibi
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story Empty SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story

Post by madibi Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:53 pm

SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story, Tuesday July 22, 2008
SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story Howxm8

SM Entertainment, in partnership with Seoul Broadcasting System have announced its new program to come in the fall to focus on South Korea's FAMOUS personalities about their untold stories and never been seen interviews of the celebrities' family.

The first chapter will start with TVXQ's Yun Ho, to tour us in his home town Guangju, his abandoned favorite hang-out, and his handmade toys in his attic room. In addition to this, meet his family and closest childhood friends, his dream house as well as his emotional side will capture your hearts even more.

Chapter 1: TVXQ The Untold Story

Episode 1 - Yun Ho: The County Boy
Episode 2 - Xiah Junsu: The Mountain's Peak
Episode 3 - Micky Yoochun: The American Dream
Episode 4 - Choi Kang Chang Min: The Priceless Stairs
Episode 5 - Jae Joong: The Street Lights

Chapter 2: BoA
Chapter 3: Super Junior (13 Episodes)
Chapter 4: Kangta

SBS

credit: Jae Joong Island @ AF

=======================
OMG.. this is way too good.. i love it! i really can't wait until they air this!
i always want to meet Yunho's family and home.. SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story 591373
we get to know Yunho better as well as the other! SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story 8146
AND I'M SOO HAPPY TAT SM DIDN'T INCLUDE THOSE SLUTS!
HAHAHAHA.. HE MADE A GREAT CHOICE THIS TIME!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :
SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story Empty Re: SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story

Post by chipmunk2 Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:12 pm

i totally agree with the last part!
chipmunk2
chipmunk2
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :
SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story Empty Re: SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:38 pm

OMG!! I WANNA WATCH THIS!!!! (^_^)
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Changmin the Priceless Stairs?? I'm interested, tell me more lol

it airs in the fall but when exactly? sept? oct?
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:28 pm

i cant stop grinning SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story 953737
definately will be looking forward to this. i have a feeling this is going to be sad
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 pm

its probably cuz SME and sbsd BOTh knew that if tehy did those background documentary stuff...

we'll find out things that will only confirm that SNSD are sluts and add to the reasons why we do and should and will hate them XD. and the view rating will suck beyond suckage.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:37 pm

Omo~ I'm so looking forward... but think I might get tearful if they relate back to their past experiences...
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Peony wrote:Changmin the Priceless Stairs?? I'm interested, tell me more lol

the priceless stairs could be his story of when he was in 2nd grade....lol.
if you don't know about his 2nd grade story...u must know...but i don't know if that's what the story will be about! i don't wanna spoil it >.<

i'm 100% sure that i'm gonna cry on the first 5 episodes and then on suju's episodes. and i'm sure i'm gonna cry but not as much on boa and kangta's stories...

i think snsd will be part of this too. as far as i know...everything about SM always goes with the important people first. boa, kangta, tvxq, suju are usually first. i hope csjh the grace will be on it too!!

this was considered a rumor but i don't know if it's still a rumor...but i really hope this show is true!!
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:05 pm

this is going to be one good show. God I hope Epik High is going to be one sometime ... !!!Although I don't think that the "revealing it all " concept is quite what they usually follow when appearing on Tv. Nevertheless, it's going to be bloody interesting !
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jenkokoro Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 pm

omg when will this air????? i can't wait...yunho is first! ehehe...gosh i hella wanna see this...

jenkokoro
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by l0v3p1gg13 Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:09 pm

yes SM finally got the idea
the hoes = bad bussiness ^^

oh man i need to know when micky will film his
so i can get my butt on the next bus to Fairfax, VA
since i live like 15 minutes away~~
l0v3p1gg13
l0v3p1gg13
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1931 Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:10 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
this is too great
let MBC regret in not letting SM artists on their channel!!!
cuz SBS is gonna take over korea with this !!!
i cant WAIT!!!! DBSK .. SUJU... BOA!!!!!!!! i love them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE SM !!!
BoA is gonna finally be on korean TV!!!!
but kangta is in the army.. i wonder how they are gonna do it without him...
sm probably dont wait SNSD on cuz then they will have to reveal their past
and some of them would have looked totally different... but why not CSJH???

mimi1931

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Seems like this is gonna be fun watching ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Michelle wrote:
Peony wrote:Changmin the Priceless Stairs?? I'm interested, tell me more lol

the priceless stairs could be his story of when he was in 2nd grade....lol.
if you don't know about his 2nd grade story...u must know...but i don't know if that's what the story will be about! i don't wanna spoil it >.<

i'm 100% sure that i'm gonna cry on the first 5 episodes and then on suju's episodes. and i'm sure i'm gonna cry but not as much on boa and kangta's stories...

i think snsd will be part of this too. as far as i know...everything about SM always goes with the important people first. boa, kangta, tvxq, suju are usually first. i hope csjh the grace will be on it too!!

this was considered a rumor but i don't know if it's still a rumor...but i really hope this show is true!!

the one from YSMM? Oh yeahhhhh I know that one! But I thought these were supposed to be never before told? But I don't mind hearing it again from him, lol
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 pm

OMG HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!

FIVE episodes for DBSK
and THIRTEEN! for Super Junior =D!!

AMAZING! hehe and no Slut Generation SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story 591373

but so sad no CSJH girls or Jang Ri In
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:03 am

GOOD~ SM finally comes up with something USEFUL!

i can't wait to watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 am

alkfjlkajdf OMGG I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS OMGG!!
i get to see my future family!

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:18 am

!!! Cant wait to watch this haha~~ Super Junior and DBSK SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story 274759

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:21 am

aah! i'm SOO looking forward to this. I'm sure the Cassies and ELFs will sub these and share...so THANK YOU in advance!

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:18 am

I'm super excited about the show!!! I can't wait to see it!!!
I'm more excited to see Jae Joong's part Very Happy

I wanna watch Super Junior's too.
Any idea if SM will add any other groups/singers?
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:55 am

OMG I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY AIR THIS !
On the other hand...yes, nobody wanna know about SNSD's stories >.>
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:58 am

Why's Junsu's the Mountain's peak?
And SUPER JUNIOR's! Ohmygoodness! I WANT TO WATCH THIS!
Ahhhhh.. Sounds like a series where you will have to have a box of tissue next to you..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:42 am

waahh... really love the chapters especially 1 and 3!!!

waahhh... yunho's first!! want to watch it! wish they upload it in youtube!!!!
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:49 pm

i hope they gonna release this in DVD with english sub!! LOL.. tat would be awesome! SME & SBS Present TVXQ The Untold Story 672577
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 pm

hehe. this sounds interesting. so looking forward to watching it!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next