ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka

3 posters

Go down

Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka Empty Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka

Post by nata3105 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:00 am

Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka 08071510Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka Parkhy10

Actor and singer Lee Ji-hoon and singer Park Hye-kyung will perform live together in Japan.

The two artists will perform in the "Standard Songs Vol.2 - Dreams Are My Reality" acoustic live concert at the Setagawa Ward Civilian Hall in Tokyo on July 27 and at the Nanbahatchi Opera House in Osaka on July 28. They will perform with tenor singer Yuki Shimoji.

Lee, who has held numerous solo concerts in Japan in the past, has a sizeable fanbase in Japan. The upcoming concert is receiving significant media attention as it will be his first performance in a year.

Park, who performed in Japan in December last year, received acclaim for her beautiful live performance.

Source: KBS Global

Last edited by nata3105 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to include this news in the agenda. not able to found the agenda option.)
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :
Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka Empty Re: Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka

Post by p00p Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 pm

Cool. Park Hye Kyung is amazing, I wish I could go.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :
Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka Empty Re: Lee Ji-hoon, Park Hye-kyung to Perform in Tokyo and Osaka

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Yeah, me too... except more for Lee Ji Hoon~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down