ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers

4 posters

Go down

Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Empty Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers

Post by soyboy01 Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:51 pm

Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Ivy310

Ivy will not be making a comeback anytime soon, dispelling any hopes of a hot summer showdown between sexy star Lee Hyori. I guess Hyori is left to show us that she can shake her butt faster than old-school sexy star Uhm Jung Hwa, who is quite frankly getting too old for the sexy image. Anyway, Ivy has just started recording her 3rd album and has still not chosen her title song. A company representative says that there is a high likelihood that she wil debut in August.

Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Ivy10

However, Ivy did take initial steps to her impending comeback, with her tentative debut as an actress in the 4-episode drama "Tokyo Showers". She plays an aspiring pianist. Dark, handsome actor, Jin Goo, also made a special appearance, making my heart flutter (he also appears in the current drama, 'Spotlight'). Ivy sang the the OST "I Know" for the drama.

Check out drama cuts of Ivy and her OST at the end:
IVY Cut & I Know(Eng. Sub., Tokyo Sun-Shower OST)

Credit: automonmon (thank you!)

Source: SPN, Starnews
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Empty Re: Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers

Post by Cutie Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:33 pm

Havent seen Ivy for so long, I've about lost interest in her... Soon we'll hear news perhaps her album out in Sept..

But still, I mostly likely will watch the first episode of the drama to see how it is.
However, I have a question thats been bugging me -_-"

Q. In the beginning while playing the piano, if Ivy is singing in Japan in front of an audience, why is she singing in Korean rather than Japanese?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Empty Re: Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers

Post by rayna Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:45 pm

i love Ivy, its sad about the scandal, but i was really looking forward to her summer album, oh wellz i guess i can wait until august...
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 pm

hmmm iono her first and second album was ok. it wasn't anything special i wonder how this album will turn out.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Ivy's comeback looks gloomy after Tokyo Showers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down