ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage

+3
aznsaranghae
noonoo_shoo
soyboy01
7 posters

Go down

Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage Empty Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:03 am

Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage Kim_ja11

Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage Kim_ja10

Singer Kim Jang Hoon landed on his back during his concert to help victims of the oil spill that happened last year and is still plaguing many citizens. Unfortunately, during the concert, it started raining and it seems like he slipped on the wet stage. I'm not exactly sure whether he slipped or collapsed due to exhaustion. Nonetheless, he could not get back up and was helped by the staff.

Other artists who performed at the concert were Yoon Do Hyun, No Brain, DJ Doc, Super Junior, and Jang Nara.

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage Empty Re: Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:41 am

NO! I love Kim Janghoon, he is one of the most inspiring singers out there. He's just a legend! I hope he's ok and that he comes out high-kicking on stage in no time. <3

I love the Epik High remix of 'it's ok'.

Take care of yourself Kim JangHoon!

Random tidbit, Kim Janghoon always donates a fraction of his proceeds to charity, and has donated millions of his own money from the last few years. This guy is a gold hearted legend!
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Jang Hoon flops on stage Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:14 pm

What no way. Slipped or collapsed, both are just horrible. Well, I hope he gets better and is back to doing his normal activities. Thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:27 pm

poor him... is Korean ent. culture to overworked his artists??? or Korean audiences demand too much??

sorry no offense, but after watching all korean programs, the artists try so much to entertain the audiences, but not get equal appreciation by buying their CDs...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Otjien wrote:poor him... is Korean ent. culture to overworked his artists??? or Korean audiences demand too much??

I think it's not just Korean entertainment culture, but more to Asian entertainment culture, which overworked the artists. There have been news that other artists from other parts of Asia who are overworked and collapsed.
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:18 pm

Ouch! Hope he's okay! wow from what noonoo_shoo said, it seems he's really...philantrophic! That's nice of him. The other artistes should learn from him too. :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:13 pm

This event was just a disaster. Their sound system didnt werent good at all. The stage was wet because of the rain. SuJu got wet while their perf (actually I liked that they were so cute). They didn't organize the event very well.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:21 pm

soyboy, perhaps a new update?

Kim Janghoon is still hospitalized and it seemed he did faint on stage. I just read news about suju visiting him in hospital.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down