ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki

+15
aznsaranghae
AnimeErushii
KoJa
yunho<33
Peony
toocutedoggy
kiki
Cutie
koreanlove21
Candi
rayna
p00p
LinaBeanAbear12
xmizzzy
Tangera
19 posters

Go down

Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Empty Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki

Post by Tangera Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:00 am

The No.1 female lead in the infamous Edison Chen scandal earlier this year, Gillian Chung has openly proposed marriage to Lee Jun Ki which has generated lots of interest in Korea after it was made known.

Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki 200807140000121in

This was revealed during Gillian’s wedding photoshoot recently where she expressed that she would like to get married with Lee Jun Ki.

Everyone knows that Gillian is a Lee Jun Ki fanatic and during her wedding photoshoot with Charlene Choi, she was asked about her ideal wedding partner, Gillian replied without hesitation, “My prince charming is Lee Jun Ki. I like him very much. He is a really adorable man. I want to marry Lee Jun Ki.”

Lee Jun Ki had signed on with Emperor Entertainment Group last October for big money and became colleagues with Gillian as a result. Gillian interest must have arosed during December last year where she did a photoshoot with Lee Jun Ki.

But apart from expressing that it was a interesting news, Lee Jun Ki’s management said today, “Gillian’s comments are just her own thoughts, Lee Jun Ki has no relations with her whatsoever at all personally.”

Source: Coolsmurf
============================================================================

woah. Is she trying to get antis or what? The scandal kind of ruined her image and now is she trying to get more media attention by saying things like that? And the media seriously has nothing better to do to cover such stuff. Or maybe because it's "Gillian Chung - the person involved in the Edison Chen scandal" X.x Anyway, if Lee Jun-Ki's management didn't respond to it, his fans might just go bonkers. XD
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Empty Re: Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 am

ahah this lady is digging her own grave.
but i understand her though, who doesnt wanna marry LJK?! lol.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Empty Re: Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:29 pm

lol ....Like he would marry such a whore. =)

I use to love her too, but shes dead to me now. Along with the other actress' I had respect for..

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Gillian Chung (Hong Kong) Openly Reveals her Wish to Marry Lee Jun Ki Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Oh I hear another scandal.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:09 pm

oh well, she did pretty much dug her own grave...
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:39 pm

wtf... poor junki...
thank GOD twins disbanded...
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Sounds like another scandal to me. And I agree with everyone above, she basically is in a way digging her own grave. lol and Yeah who wouldn't wanna marry Lee JunKi? He's hott. XD
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 pm

meh. Someone part of a big sex scandal and too old.... I cant see her with Junki >.<

Anyways, she was somewhat rejected...
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:48 pm

hm..I thought the scandal was already bad enough, and now she's saying stuff like this? eh, no one likes her anymore anyways.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:01 pm

she is back on public?

anyways, who says Junki is urs, it's MINE...xDxDxD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx-viva- Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:12 pm

I wouldnt of thought she'd say something like that. I thought she was kinda shy.
But yeah who wouldnt wanna marry LJK.

Xx-viva-

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Junki does not need to associate himself with people like Gillian Chung who associate themselves with Edison Chen who is really creepy and dumb to let it get out.

Spoiler:

If she thinks this is going to help her image by attaching herself to wonderful Junki... uh, I think it just backfired and got her a lot of antis.
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:15 pm

isnt it everyones wish to marry leejunki!

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by KoJa Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Wow! What a story! Sorry to all Lee Jun Ki fans... I'm one too. I do think Lee Jun Ki is hot! But he's not so hot. I mean he's almost at the age of 30 he should at least find a girlfriend! For god sake Lee Jun Ki needs a girlfriend. I don't know who she is but it does look like she's digging her own grave. There's many girls in the world who loves Lee Jun Ki. My sister is soooo one! But Lee Jun Ki does need a girlfriend and i heard he likes older women!
Hey he liked Lee Hyori. She's kinda a slut too!
KoJa
KoJa
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 87
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://kojaproductions.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeErushii Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:04 pm

KoJa! SHUT UP! Puh-Lease! I mean that Gillian Chung girl needs to stay away from my Jun Ki! If someone is gonna marry JunKi it should be me! ^^. If she doesn't dig her grave I'll dig it for her! =_=. But seriously who wouldn't want to marry Jun Ki! I mean he's soooooooooooo sexy! But seriously I'll start digging Gillian's grave! ^^
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:20 am

LOL... ahahha I see a lot of people wanna marry Lee Junki, hahaha can't balme any of ya... who wouldn't. But wow, I wonder how this will affect her because of her saying all this. Anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 am

Ah? A hong kong artiste and a korean artiste. Hmm.. I wonder if they actually speak the same language.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by yenz Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:03 am

for the record,jumki looks hawt in the pic

yenz
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:50 am

WTF PEOPLE ? gillian is not a whore.STFU.

That scandal wasn't her fault but edison's fault. And so what if it was a sex scandal, does that mean anyone who had sex cannot get married and have a good boyfriend ? having sex means bad reputation and a whore ? CELEBRITIES DO IT ALL THE TIME. Just because the press didn't caught it doesn't mean they are pure and innocent.

why the hell does people think gillian wanted to get attention by getting attach to Lee jun ki ?
The girl just expressed yourself. You people just don't know her enough. She has a crush on Lee Jun ki even before he join her company.
She get rejected straight off.

Imagine if you say to a guy "you are wonderful I hope I can marry you and have a good life."
The guy or his mom say : "WTF? thats ur own imagination, I don't even give a shit about u."
and then people started calling u a whore and think u wanna get attention by saying that.

That just stupid.
I feel sorry for Gillian, I am her fan and I'm pissed after reading the comments.
Lee Jun Ki is a great actor and a wonderful person, I personally think Gillian looks good with him. I prefer her over lee hyori or other girls. especially after reading this. I bet its just the language-barrier that make it hard for them to like each other.
-----------------------------------------------

This is the only time I ever get mad over comments on SYP, I generally agree with you guys. But just not on this one.
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:43 pm

^ being involved in a sex scandal is already indicative of Gillian's true character.

And for the record, we aren't stupid. We KNOW that there are some people who aren't all pure and nice. It's cool that you are her fan, but to be honest... what is the point of her saying she wants to marry Lee Junki? with her tarnished image, i think she's finished in the entertainment industry. There are people who can't forgive her for what she has done...
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down