ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress

2 posters

Go down

Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress Empty Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress

Post by nata3105 Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:22 am

Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress Konghy10Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress Normal11

Actress Kong Hyeon-joo has filmed in KBS "You Are My Destiny" in a light emerald green Vera Wang dress in an engagement party scene.

Vera Wang is known to be picky in letting stars wear her dresses, but after seeing this beautiful star wear the dress, she agreed to let her wear it and film her in it!

She takes on a role of a classy and blunt living design company's team manager. She makes Dawn (Yoon-ah)'s live miserable because she is jeaous of Jose's attention to her. The drama contains an obvious triangle relationship conflict!

Source : cynews.cyworld.com/
translation: hancinema

Credit: ASIAN FANATICS

she is pretty as always... i wish i have those kind of body..... Sad

Last edited by nata3105 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put credit)
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :
Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress Empty Re: Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:21 pm

She looks really pretty... ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kong Hyeon-joo, goddess in a Vera Wang dress Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down