ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster?

+6
rayna
Cutie
firegoddess716
Peony
dragonninja598000
tealfirestar07
10 posters

Go down

“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Empty “Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster?

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:43 pm

“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? 20080725

It seems that “singer without a face” Zia’s recently released first album jacket resembles much of the poster for the Hollywood movie “Sex and the City”.

On the album jacket for “Road Movie” which also features Big Bang member TOP in one of the songs, Zia was seen in a flare skirt and wavy hairstyle. This picture holds close resemblance to the poster of “Sex and the City” that features Sarah Jessica Parker in the similar pose and dressing.

Recently, there was also said to be a plagiarism of makeup and hairstyle, in Lee Hyori’s new album teaser video, of the famous English singer Amy Winehouse. Much attention has been paid to the issue of plagiarism lately.

cr: www.sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Empty Re: “Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster?

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:46 pm

i mean i guess they look pretty similar. but should they really sue them for it?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Empty Re: “Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster?

Post by Peony Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:19 pm

I love that movie!! It's an awesome poster, who wouldn't want their own version? Zia looks so pretty!
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :
“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:33 pm

dragonninja598000 wrote:i mean i guess they look pretty similar. but should they really sue them for it?

i didnt read anything about suing...or did i miss something?
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Yeah. They do look similar... perhaps she should have done at least a different dress ^^"

As for Hyori... well.. imo I feel bad for her. Plagiarism for make-up+hairstyle.... O.O"?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:24 am

firegoddess716 wrote:
dragonninja598000 wrote:i mean i guess they look pretty similar. but should they really sue them for it?

i didnt read anything about suing...or did i miss something?

well if they do decide it's plagiarism eventually they'll sue. most of the time.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by risa Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:02 am

English singer Amy Winehouse
amy winehouse? never heard of her.. of heard of amy whitehouse though.

risa

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:15 pm

i heard Zia was going to come out soon, so is that Zia or is that someone else on the cover?
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Plagiarism is ent. industries isn't concidered normal these day?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 am

What might happen?
Seems like so much plagiarism has happened..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:05 am

Jesus fucking christ. Could Korea atleast TRY to think of fucking original things for once. God, you'd think a Korea that has taken the cellphone to new heights could atleast think of an original poster, pathetic retards.

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:27 am

LinaBeanAbear12 wrote:Jesus fucking christ. Could Korea atleast TRY to think of fucking original things for once. God, you'd think a Korea that has taken the cellphone to new heights could atleast think of an original poster, pathetic retards.
A warning for defaming Korean and Korea. Please learn to respect others.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:39 am

I am Korean you fucking idiot. You're probably not even Korean, lmao.

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Warning :
“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:41 am

Also interesting to see "learn how to respect others" on this site ROFL. LOL!

Esp. with all the open bashing towards SNSD and others you allow =D

Let me guess the rules here..

1. Don't insult the fan girl whores.

2. Don't insult the gay boy bands.

3. Don't insult Korea even though most of us aren't even korean.

4. Be a pro American when you yourself are Korean and Asian. Insult your own race!!!

Can someone say HYPOCRITE? LOL
HYPOCRITE... LOL

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:49 am

LinaBeanAbear12 wrote:I am Korean you fucking idiot. You're probably not even Korean, lmao.
Yeah...how smart...how intelligent... =))
Half of the people here are not Korean too...so what?
Who cares if you're Korean, you are just one idiotic Korean who has no manners. Do you even go to school? Oh...I guess not...I guess you just spend the entire day watching South Park...idiotic, retarded Korean...fudge you, arsehole biatch... (-_ㅡ )ㅗ

“Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? 300861 Sorry for the vulgar language “Singer without a face” Zia plagiarized “Sex and the City” movie poster? 883821
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:49 am

LinaBeanAbear12 wrote:I am Korean you fucking idiot. You're probably not even Korean, lmao.

Warned for bashing a Mod.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down