ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’

4 posters

Go down

Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Empty Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’

Post by strawberrybj Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:46 am

Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ 20071210

Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’

There’s been much interest about hip-hop duo Jinusean’s possible return after their joint performance on stage with Uhm Jung Hwa.

Jinusean were at KBS’s studio in Seoul (Yeouido) to be part of Yoon Do-Hyun’s Love Letter on the 8th, and for the first time in 11 years performed UJH’s “Tell Me”. They are also planning to perform “Tell Me” on the 13th at Seoul’s WalkerHill Swimming Pool <-- What? I guess it’s like an open arena.. for UJH’s concert.

Jinu (Real name Kim Jinwoo) said after YDH’s Love Letter “When I heard the audience asking for an encore performance, I realized that they hadn’t forgotten about us.” Jinusean are eager to perform actively as singers, but it seems like it will take some time for a new song to officially come out.

Jinu said “We have been thinking about releasing an album and performing, but we haven’t discussed when or how we would do it.” And “Both Sean and I have separate projects/jobs going on right now, so we’ll talk about this again once we settle our own things.”

Up until now, Jinusean have tried to prepare and release several albums. Jinusean considered releasing a new single to commemorate their 10th anniversary last year, but gave up. They were even going to release a new single this year, but that was postponed due to Jinu’s divorce with his ex-wife Kim Junhee. After that, they haven’t been able to put together a plan to release a new album.

After debuting in 1997, Jinusean’s 4th album “Phone Number” was the most recent album they’ve released.
Source: http://news.nate.com
Translation Credit: norabose@famillenium.livejournal

Spot Daniel Henney here!
Jinusean - Tell Me (Feat. Uhm Jung Hwa)

Credit: monmonsnow1

Jinusean - Telephone Number

Credit: automonmon

------------
Daniel Henney + Jinusean = Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ 274759
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Empty Re: Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’

Post by princessjanny Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:25 pm

OMG JINUSEAN.
I LOVE THEM SO FREAKIN' MUCH.
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :
Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Empty Re: Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’

Post by soyboy01 Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:20 pm

Wow! I loved their performance of Telophone Number! Thanks for sharing!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Hope they come back soon. =)

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Jinusean Comeback? ‘Tell us the Truth’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down