ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth"

+4
kamui6
Cutie
ShenYue!
soyboy01
8 posters

Go down

Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Empty Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth"

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Fly_to12

Newcomer actress Oh Yeon Suh featured in Fly to the Sky's MV for the title song "Drunken Truth," which was originally sung by Kim Dong Ryul.

Oh Yeon Suh acted the role of Brian's lover in Fly to the Sky's MV for their first remake album, "Recollection." Oh Yeon Suh is known for her role in the current KBS drama "Daewang Sejong."

On the other hand, a female producer, Lee Sa Kang, who is well known in the cinema world, shot the MV. The plot is about a boy confessing his love to a pure-hearted girl who has had a crush on him for a long time.

Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Fly_to13

Check out the clip of their new remake song:

Source: Newsen, skypoem
Credit:soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Empty Re: Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth"

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 01, 2008 11:44 pm

she is pretty ^^!!!
i can't wait for the MV!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth" Empty Re: Actress Oh Yeon Suh features in Fly to the Sky's new MV "Drunken Truth"

Post by Cutie Fri May 02, 2008 12:00 am

I really like this song - I look forward to the mv~!

I agree, the lady is pretty. In the first picture, she reminds me of Shin Min Ah and in the last, Go Ara ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Fri May 02, 2008 12:19 am

I totally agree. I thought it was Shin Mina at first.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamui6 Fri May 02, 2008 2:08 am

Can't wait to see the new mv... love when the boys are in the vids themselves.
kamui6
kamui6
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://www.jtv-drama.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 02, 2008 7:27 am

Oooooh. The song is niceeeeeeeeeee! yeah she reminds me of Go Ara too!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Fri May 02, 2008 7:39 am

Oh maaan, I'm so jealous of her dimples. The only way I get dimples is by poking my cheeks ... nonstop. XD

Anyway, is this her? Click.
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 02, 2008 6:33 pm

this song is nice ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 05, 2008 9:34 pm

her smile reminds me of Shin Min-ah. always like ppl with dimples. (I have one, too) ^^
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down