ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status

5 posters

Go down

1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Empty 1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status

Post by strawberrybj Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:53 am

1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status 20080718

1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan who has been in the military service since 2006 is finally released on July 3, 2008 and that is exactly 3 days before his birthday. He's currently resting and is probably planning to branch out into acting. However, there's no further news about 1TYM's comeback though. We'll just have to wait and see because sometimes YG just likes to drop the bomb out of nowhere when we least expected. Seems like everyone is busy doing their own stuffs but since 1TYM is complete now, there should be a possibility of a comeback.

I hope all of them including Jinusean and Big Bang get together and release a YG single together again. I really missed something like Fly Gentlemen...

Source: newsen + kr.news.yahoo.com
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1001TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Empty Re: 1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:56 am

that's good to hear. can't wait till 1tym comes back. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 1001TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Empty Re: 1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status

Post by aznsaranghae Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:56 am

oh that's good to know. i haven't heard anything of his album, but i'll check that out. anyways, yeah, hope that 1TYM makes a comeback. really miss them. thanks for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :
1TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1001TYM's Oh Jin Hwan Is Back To Civilian Status Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by chipmunk2 Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:40 am

YES~!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's back!!!!!!!!!!!!
sexay jinhwan is baaaaaaaaaaaack!
i really do hope 1tym make a comeback!
chipmunk2
chipmunk2
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:40 pm

OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS NEWS

THEY HAVE HAVE HAVE TO COME BACK
they're my fav. group followed by big bang.

<3
yes. they need to start recording now!
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down