ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating?

+2
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating? Empty Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating?

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:25 pm

“I’m also very close with Park Tae Hwan so why does only Sun Ye have a scandal with him? Their scandal saying isn’t true at all.”

Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating? 20080620

That was Ye Eun standing up for her leader, Sun Ye who has been reported to be dating Korean swimmer Park Tae Hwan on two separate occasions, with the most recent one happening on 22nd May. Ye Eun in particular showed her disappointment, “Why doesn’t he have a scandal with me?”

Ye Eun continued, “Actually in Wonder Girls, It’s not just Sun Ye whom Park Tae Hwan is close with. Me and Sun Mi actually go to the same church as him and even have meals with him sometimes. So seeing how only Sun Ye has a scandal with him makes me and Sun Mi feel like we are really invisible or something.”

Wonder Girls reiterated that actually Park Tae Hwan are very close with all of them, especially with Sun Ye, Sun Mi and Ye Eun since they go to the same church. They have great rapport and often have meals together.

Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan had met through MBC “Manwon Happiness” with the latter helping Sun Ye in her challenge. Before that program, they weren’t that close even though they go to the same church. But through the PD of that program, they got to know each other and the rest is history.

Sun Ye clarified her stand

Although I will not become unhappy over being involved in a scandal with world class sports star Park Tae Hwan who is loved by many in Korea, but this (scandal) is not true at all.

Netizens had pointed out evidence of them dating when the words “So Hot” had first appeared on Park Tae Hwan’s Cyworld on 18th May, a good four days before the song was released to the public on 22nd May.

Sun Ye explained

We meet up very often, so we will chat about our developments and also about our new album as well and that’s how he got to know the name of the song.

So there you have it, the official word is they are best of friends. But the way Sun Ye puts it, it’s like there’s more than meets the eye.

cr: coolsmurf@wondergirls.wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating? Empty Re: Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating?

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:26 pm

lol, i see JEALOUSY ... lol
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sun Ye and Park Tae Hwan dating? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 pm

This dude seems to be 'Friends' of everyone!

ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hursheyj Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:53 pm

i think that's the wrong pic. that's not sun ye Wink

hursheyj

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:55 pm

^ yeah, but Ye Eun is the one talking about Sun Ye + Park's "relationship" XD
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:30 am

maybe because sun ye is prettier that's why she got to be in the scandal? lol! Wink
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:49 pm

it seems like she is just jealous..
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by hursheyj Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 pm

tealfirestar07 wrote:^ yeah, but Ye Eun is the one talking about Sun Ye + Park's "relationship" XD

oops, my bad! threw me off... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

hursheyj

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down