ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D

2 posters

Go down

Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D Empty Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:23 am

SBS and MBC are both filming dramas that talks about Iljimae, the hero in Joseon Dynasty but they are currently enjoying differing fortunes.

Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D Xxx11

SBS “Iljimae” starring Lee Jun Ki is enjoying high popularity with viewers as shown in the ratings while MBC had made an announcement yesterday that they would be delaying their drama till next year instead. Another bombshell was dropped today with Lee Seung Gi ditching the leading role.

Lee Seung Gi offered his explanation

The main reason for dropping MBC Iljimae is because I want to devote all my energy into filming KBS 1N2D variety. From what I know, MBC Iljimae would be going overseas for filming and would thus clash with the filming for 1N2D. After careful consideration, I decided on 1N2D over Iljimae instead.

According to the production company, following Lee Seung Gi’s decision, they are currently considering Jung Il Woo for the Iljimae role. But Jung Il Woo’s management replied, “Nothing has been decided yet. We will inform fans immediately once his next project is decided.”

Smart and logical move by Seung Gi. By postponing the filming schedule, it shows the lack of confidence by MBC and their unwillingness to be compared with SBS Iljimae. Whoever takes on the role would have a difficult time.

CR- http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D Empty Re: Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:19 am

Wow. Can't believe he actually did that...not exactly sure what I should say...he must love 1N2D a lot - the other members, the crew etc...I recently watched the episode when MC Mong won Music Bank or something (can't remember which show's award) and they did live telecast from a university to the actual studio...that was a fun episode! :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Seung Gi ditches Iljimae for 1N2D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down