ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love 1N2D???

5 posters

Go down

Love 1N2D??? Empty Love 1N2D???

Post by nata3105 Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Love 1N2D??? 1night10

Even though it's pioneer MBS "Infinity Challenge" is still doing pretty well,KBS "1N2D" is the one that become the favorite TV Show program. Yes indeed it based on what MBS "Infinity Challenge" offered, but then this program (KBS "1N2D") has become more interesting, thus naturally it become more popular. Want a prove that this is popular? here you go....

According to someone close with Rain, he revealed, “Rain absolutely loves watching that program (1N2D). Even though he’s in Germany filming his movie, he never gives up on watching it every week. He even joked that he must appear on the program after he is back in Korea in future.”

“1N2D” is part of KBS 2TV “Happy Sunday” offering showing every Sunday with Kang Ho Dong, Eun Ji Won, Kim C, MC Mong and Lee Seung Gi as hosts and currently enjoying immensely high popularity with viewers in Korea. This popularity has even extended to Germany where Rain currently filming “Ninja Assassin” has also become a loyal viewer like many Koreans back home.

Rain is currently really busy and stressed out with filming the movie which has to be completed by July. But thanks to “1N2D”, he has managed to relax himself through this. This close friend added, “With his present filming schedule, it’s difficult to even have a full day of rest in a week. Even if Rain is really tired, he still loves to watch 1N2D and other shows through the internet to destress.”

Love 1N2D??? Family10

When MBS has "Infinity Challenge" and Kbs with it's "1N2D", SBS starts to join the "force' with it's new program called "Family Outing". what interesting about this???

Just last weekend, SBS also released a somewhat similar program called “Family Outing” and sees a slew of celebrities become a family for one night two days and experience life in the countryside. The pilot episode had MC Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Soo Ro, Park Ye Jin, Dae Sung, Kim Dong Wan and Lee Chun Hee, a pretty diverse group of characters.

It was pretty interesting but just a bit too similar to KBS “1N2D”.

Indeed it seems to similar for me, well... at least i have to admit for me i like family outing MCs more. Like coolsmurf say, i will wait and see how it develops the following weeks.

Source & Credit : http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :
Love 1N2D??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Love 1N2D??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Love 1N2D??? Empty Re: Love 1N2D???

Post by Ikaru Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:01 am

oo...
i loveeeee 1d2n
everytime i watches it i laughed until tears come down~
man it's so superb funny..

family outing?....dae is in!
XDXD
will watch it !!!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by i love s Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:07 pm

i like 1n2d too..haha..they are always doing things or saying things that are so funny!!! especially khd...

i love s

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunie Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 am

love 1n2d....
they always make me laugh...
so funny...
just want 2say that 1n2d Love 1N2D??? 321606
hyunie
hyunie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 34
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:34 am

This show is kickass, the guys are down to earth, nuts and hyper active. Great combination of boys.

<3 <3 <3

Never cease to amuse me.

I dont know about the SBS version though, hmmm...... The group seems real random.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:58 pm

I haven't watched 1n2d yet.....
but i have watched family outing and it's pretty funny......
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content