ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest

+12
koreanlove21
toocutedoggy
kiki
tealfirestar07
Cutie
Otjien
faith
louise
slackerkain
Ikaru
ayane000
sunnycing
16 posters

Go down

Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest Empty Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest

Post by sunnycing Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:39 am

The immediate family of celebrities will always create interest among fans and the target this time is DBSK member, Xiah Junsu older cousin.

Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest 20080711

Pictures of Xiah Junsu wearing matching tees with his cousin to model for her online shopping mall was posted recently which generated interest naturally.

From the pictures of Xiah and his cousin, they look pretty compatible and could even pass off as a couple. Many fans expressed with envy, “If I get the tee, does it mean that I can couple with Xiah Junsu?”

Photos of celebrities immediate kin have been posted regularly on the internet recently which has generated immense interest among fans. Soon after Xiah’s cousin photos were posted online, many netizens have said enviously, “Good genes run in the family”, “His cousin is one pretty lady”, etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit : jae-ringo.blogspot & coolmurf

sunnycing
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :
Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://jae-ringo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest Empty Re: Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest

Post by ayane000 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 am

I don't know but they make a wayyy better looking couple than taesu. Haha but this is gonna sound weird for international fans since cousin-relationship is considered incest in USA. But for Asians is kinda normal.
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :
Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest Empty Re: Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest

Post by Ikaru Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 am

lol....
it looks normal to me...
as in a cousin helping lil cousin....
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:26 am

sunnycing wrote:
Soon after Xiah’s cousin photos were posted online, many netizens have said enviously, “Good genes run in the family”, “His cousin is one pretty lady”, etc.

Ya, good genes really run in the family...
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:48 am

ayane000 wrote:I don't know but they make a wayyy better looking couple than taesu. Haha but this is gonna sound weird for international fans since cousin-relationship is considered incest in USA. But for Asians is kinda normal.

It is indeed incest too in Asia, i'm asian and i will NEVER EVER date my cousins Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest 732319 we can't marry cousins, in my tribe, and in many tribes also (OMFG, did i say tribe?i'm making myself sounds like part of extinct tribes Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest 216704 )
louise
louise
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 466
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:04 am

Ah? I didn't know incest was considered normal in Asia...><
Yeah, I guess they do look more compatible than Tae Yeon and Jun Soo, but then i'm not saying a cousin-cousin relationship is good... Heh!(x

She is pretty! And the I love NY T-shirt is really cool!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:21 am

she is pretty.... is she the one who sang together with his mom too??? or another cousin???

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:00 pm

louise wrote:
ayane000 wrote:I don't know but they make a wayyy better looking couple than taesu. Haha but this is gonna sound weird for international fans since cousin-relationship is considered incest in USA. But for Asians is kinda normal.

It is indeed incest too in Asia, i'm asian and i will NEVER EVER date my cousins Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest 732319 we can't marry cousins, in my tribe, and in many tribes also (OMFG, did i say tribe?i'm making myself sounds like part of extinct tribes Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest 216704 )

rofl. But I agree with both of you~

At first, before reading the article, I thought "Hm? ....... whats with the matching tees...A new Junsu scandal? Or did he get himself a better girlfriend? ^^"

lol. But meh, he's only helping for her online shopping mall. Which reminds me..... Does everyone (okay, maybe not literally everyone....) having these online shopping malls!?!?!!? Suspect
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:38 pm

picture news~
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:40 pm

haha. they look like a couple. but glad theyre only cousins. =P
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:51 pm

well at least it's a positive news ^_^

way to go Junsu!! helping ur cousin ~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Good genes Do run in the family. His cousin is gorgeous. *sigh* i wish I was related to him...=[ Where can I get those shirts btw? Or just the website in general? I wanna see if I can help out his cousin. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by herobaby Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:21 pm

LOL! xiah & his cousin are sooo cute! at first i thought
it was his gf! i was like omg they both look soo good togetherr!
Im asian too & idk why im asian have to do with this but...
yeahh.....
herobaby
herobaby
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 172
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:11 am

yeah have you guys seen the clip where his mom him and his cousin are singing karaoke?

dang...lol..looks and talent. XDDD

i cant wait till her internet shopping mall opens. imma buy a ton of clothes so i can get a poster signed by him XDDD~~~

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Gal Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:49 am

So cute I should say..She's better looking tho..better that Taeyon (whatever her name is) Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest 689642
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ley Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:46 am

Xiah Junsu and cousin matching tees pictures creates interest 274759 the shirt~
ley
ley
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down