ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl

+10
Sweet Pink
sexymonkeys
stary06
strawberrybj
heiferwood
tealfirestar07
whammy
toocutedoggy
Orchidyaldix
lil_miss94
14 posters

Go down

Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl Empty Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl

Post by lil_miss94 Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:48 pm

lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :
Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl Empty Re: Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl

Post by Orchidyaldix Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:53 pm

I saw the whole show and loved it!!!
Junho's pretty cute but not as hot as his little bro :)
hehehe and he dances pretty well too!!!!
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :
Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl Empty Re: Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:00 pm

me too, i saw the whole show....puahaha, you know his brother has a curvy butt too? ....XD ( well, not as curvy as junsu) ..... but still he is perfect when he dances like a girl.....hahha
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by whammy Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm

you know your group sucks when
your boyfriend's twin brother prefers to dance
your rival's hit song than any of your
songs.

sorry tae yeon.

whammy

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:58 pm

^ rofl. are implying that 'taesu' is 'real' ? 'cause if you are, you are sadly mistaken =).

....and Junho > Junsu

*gets bricked by Su fangirls*
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:28 pm

i actually think junho is cuter--- and his speaking voice isn't as irritating as junsu's... although his dancing, well a BIT feminine Xiah Junsu's twin, Junho, dancing to Tell me and U-Go-Girl 883821
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:10 am

I'll take Junho anytime...sorry Junsu, you're not as cute anymore...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 am

LOL junho was super funny!
he's so innocent~

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sexymonkeys Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 am

Boom is hilarious.

sexymonkeys
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:25 am

ahhh!!! I'm gonna watch the show later tonight!!!
Junho cute dancing!!! ahhhhh!!!! SUper cute!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:25 am

naww that`s cute!
But i prefer XIAH =D
Both Cuties hehehe
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:11 am

sexymonkeys wrote:Boom is hilarious.

Oh...and his friend??? He's super hot!!!
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by sexymonkeys Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Orchidyaldix wrote:
sexymonkeys wrote:Boom is hilarious.

Oh...and his friend??? He's super hot!!!
Yeah, Boom has all the best friends. His girl friends are hot as well.

sexymonkeys
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by always_bb Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:14 am

haha..
he is soo CUTE and i love it when he SMILES.!!
soo cute and SEXY too.

always_bb
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:40 pm

lol. i laughed so hard at this XD

Thanks for sharing~ ^o^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by heenim_first love Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:13 pm

so cute....
I think I love junho oppa....
he can dance very well hahahahahhahaha....

why he not be a singer or dancer???
heenim_first love
heenim_first love
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down