ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference

4 posters

Go down

Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference Empty Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:29 pm

Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference Iljima10

The popular drama series 'Iljimae' recently parodied the controversial press conference of singer Na Hoona.

In the June 26th episode, a high-ranking official named Byeon Shik summons his men to the meeting room and storms at them for humiliating him. When his men feign ignorance, the enraged Byeon Shik jumps onto the table, takes off his official robe, pretends to take off his pants and yells, "Do I have to take off my clothes to prove to you just how serious I am?"

Earlier this year in January, Na jumped onto the table during a press conference and tried to remove his pants to prove his innocence surrounding ungrounded rumors.

Producers of the show said they decided to parody the scene as Byeon Shik is a comic character.

-KBS Global News
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference Empty Re: Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:41 pm

I totally saw this scene, the parallel was hilarious!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference Empty Re: Drama 'Iljimae' on SBS Parodies Na Hoona's Press Conference

Post by AnimeErushii Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Lol I'm still watching Iljimae! Jun Ki is acting so great in it! I love it!
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:10 am

yay, i am watching Iljimae too , but i dun like Byeon Shik 's character 0.0 .......lol
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down