ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARAN Thailand LG Starz Talent Press Conference Interview

Go down

PARAN Thailand LG Starz Talent Press Conference Interview Empty PARAN Thailand LG Starz Talent Press Conference Interview

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:59 pm

PARAN Thailand LG Starz Talent Press Conference Interview 12126716

On June 5,2008 4.30pm at Centara Grand Bangkok & Bangkok Convention Centre [World Balloon C Room] Paran which are Neo, AJ, Ryan, ACE, and PEO has come to Thailand to join the press conference of 'LG STARZ TALENT', a program seeks to discover the best singers in Thailand. There would be 16 contestants on June 8 and the show will be broadcast on Channel 3 from 3 pm to 5 pm (local time).

Besides from the competition of 16 contestants, Paran will also perform 'Don't Cry' to promote the new album -'U.R.M.S' ,which is now very popular in Korea, to Thai fans.

▲Please introduce yourself.
ALL: Sa-wad-dee-krub [say 'Hello' in Thai]
Neo: Hi I'm Neo of Paran.
AJ: Hi I'm AJ.
Ryan: Sa-wad-dee-krub, Pom Shue Ryan [Hi, I'm Ryan]
P.O. : Sa-wad-dee-krub, Pom Shue 'P.O.' [Hi, I'm P.O.]

▲ You've just arrived Thailand, are you tired?
Neo: Before coming to Thailand, we've just start promoting our new album in Korea and there are lots lots of works. So We're a bit tired.

▲ Are you going to perform the songs in your 3rd album for Thai fans?
Ryan: We're not going to have a full performance this time; however, we highly recommand the fans to watch the show
'LG Starz Talent'. And they will get to see our live performance in this program on channel3 for sure.

▲ You've visited here several times, what did you do in Thailand?
ACE: We performed at 'Pattaya Music Festival' and also did many activities in many tv programs.

▲ How many time have you been in Thailand?
ACE: 6 times.

▲ You've done many things during your promotion here, is there anything special you wish to do?
ACE: We want to shoot a CF here (laugh) [and the fans scream like mad ^^]

▲ If any sponsors heard this and are interested, you are welcome. (talks to the sponsors jokingly)
ACE: I want to film the CF about 'Food'.

▲ What is your favourite Thai dish?
Ryan: We really like Thai foods a lot. When we are in Korea, we love to eat Thai foods especially
'Pad-Thai' (a dish of stir-fried rice noodles), 'Por-pia-tod' (Thai Spring Rolls), and 'Pad-pong-ga-ree' (Fried curried rice). We really like it.

▲ Who love to eat the most?
ACE: We all love Thai foods. Can't pick, but P.O. is like ..eat the most.

▲ P.O, do you have any special dish you like the most?
P.O: I love 'Pad-pong-karee' (Fried curried rice), 'Kao-Kang-karee' (Curryrice), or anything that contains spicery.

▲ Do you have any meal ever since you've arrived?
ACE: No. Since we've arrived to Thailand, we headed for this presss conference first.

▲ So this time in Thailand, Paran is here intended to be in LG Starz Talent show, do you prepare anything special for the fans?
Neo: We don't want the fans to miss this show because we've prepared our special show from our new 3rd album. We wish the fans will join the show.

▲ What's the debut song of your 3rd album?
P.O: It's "Don't Cry".

▲ And the name of this album is?
P.O: U.R.M.S (You're My Song).

▲ And you're here to promote your album, right? Please inform us of your activities during 4 days in Thailand.
Ryan: We will be on radio programs, TV programs, and also at LG Starz Talents. We haven't been here for one year and we do miss Thailand as well as the desire for Thai foods. (laugh)

▲ What's your impression of Thailand?
P.O: I love Thailand a lot. There're countless things that I'm impressed, but my most impression is the fan that welcome us warmly. Thank you so much.
ACE: Thai foods because I like Thai food like a lot. Most importanly, I want to shoot a CF here (laugh)
AJ: I like Thai women. (Pretty Lady)
Neo: I like Thai women,too. Thai women are really beautiful.
Ryan: I'm impressed with everything that everyone has just mentioned. I like Thai foods, Thai women...they're all beautiful. (Woooo~)

▲ What's the type of your ideal girl?
Neo: Dark-skinned and petite.
AJ: I like sexy girls.
Ryan: Cute.
ACE: A girl who loves to eat and don't forget to bring me to film the CF.
P.O: I like a girl that i first meet and immediately fall for her. Kinda like a love a first sight.

▲ Is a different age range an obstacle for Paran?
ACE: Not at all.

▲ Who's the big brother taking care of everyone?
Ryan: Ace. He often brings food for us or AJ, eventhough he is the youngest, he acts like the oldest one. He always helps taking care everyone.

▲What do you think of 'LG Starz Talent' project?
ACE: I want to encourage everyone that dream of being an artist to not give up. Although how hard it is, please keep on fighting because you will acheive your goal one day in the future.

▲What have you been occupied with during one whole year that you've been away from Thailand?
ACE: We had a concert in Japan and performed in Lao and Vietnam. Recently we've just release our new 3rd album and have do lots of promotion in Korean. That's why we barely have time to be here.

▲ Beside from singing what have you done?
ACE: we're busying with many things like preparing for the concerts, Ryan to be in some tv dramas, P.O. composes songs and goes to University.

After the interview, there was a surprise from Thai fans which is a cake for AJ's 17th birthday on June 4.

Credits: PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT
Translations: inke7th @ soompi
====================================
AJ is 17? oops i didn't know! >.< Anyway, Paran is a wonderful vocal group!! :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
PARAN Thailand LG Starz Talent Press Conference Interview Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PARAN Thailand LG Starz Talent Press Conference Interview Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down