ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married

+2
strawberrybj
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married Empty Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:45 am

While being interviewed during a break in filming for his drama “Strongest Chilwoo”, Eric revealed about his intentions of getting married.

Eric was interviewed on 29th June at the drama set in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do Province and didn’t forget to help his good brother, Andy do some promotion and said that MBC “We Got Married” is a very good variety program to watch.

Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married 2008070109013602e333

Eric also said that after seeing “We Got Married”, he also thought about getting married, “I have long wanted to get married and have babies.” But when asked when will he be settling down, Eric said, “I really don’t know because I am going to enlist in the army (after the drama).” He added, “We Got Married is really interesting and especially while watching Andy and Solbi having skinship, I can’t help but fall in love with their romance. Hyun Joong is very funny in the show but Crown J is the most interesting husband.”

Is there a possibility that Eric might join “We Got Married”? The possibility is 0% (since he is also going to be enlisted) as Eric said, “I am contended to just watch the show. I’ve never thought about appearing on it.”

Source: Coolsmurf
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married Empty Re: Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 am

Eric, thousands of girls will definitely queue up at your door waiting for u...lol! i'm gonna be jealous of that lucky girl he's gonna marry...he'll gonna get one fine girl someday...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married Empty Re: Eric thinking of Marriage after watching We Got Married

Post by Peony Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:18 pm

wow, the one that becomes his wife is one lucky girl! wonder if he already has someone in mind...
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:25 pm

haha, i remember Solbi wants to meet Eric on Shinhwa's 10th anniversary

^ i guess he gets Jealous from then....xD ( the part Andy + ShinAe kiss) ...keke
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:41 pm

aww he's one handsome guy though any girl would take him =D

^ Andy _ Solbi
lol not ShinAe >.<!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:12 am

LOL...
wonder who will be his future wife~
XD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down