ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junjin: Marriage is not a dating game

Go down

Junjin: Marriage is not a dating game Empty Junjin: Marriage is not a dating game

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:48 am

Junjin: Marriage is not a dating game 20080619

The famous singer with his current hit "Wa" told us about his simple dream of meeting a good woman and building a happy family together.

Recently, we have arranged an interview with JunJin and he expressed: "My childhood was raised in GrandMa hands and she taught me the importance of a family"

JunJin added: "Of course, men and women who lived in completely different lifestyle, now moving in together may not be easy. But I think the most crucial matter is the personalities and that we share the same dream of being good husband and wife to each other, and good parents to our children."

"Marriage is serious and precious. It's not a dating game. And dating is for me to meet someone who can share a lifetime together, because that shows up anytime if she wants to get married."

Meanwhile, JunJin's special appearance in MBC "Infinite Challenge Summer Special" will be broadcast on 21st June.

Credit: Stars News + Oceans Six
Korean-English translation: LetSayEden @ ShinBiz
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Junjin: Marriage is not a dating game Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Junjin: Marriage is not a dating game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down