ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album!

+3
yunho<33
Cutie
soyboy01
7 posters

Go down

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Empty JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album!

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 29, 2008 11:20 am

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Jyp10
Can you spot your favorite stars?

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Jyp_210

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Jyp_310

Top Korean stars have come together to help China's earthquake victims.

By the request of international action star Jackie Chan, Chan-Park Jin Young (JYP)-Kang Jae Gyu worked together to create a "I Love Asia" project album. JC Group Korea and JYP Entertainment are collaborating with each other; the general producer in Korea is Kang Jae Gyu; the writer/composer producer will be JYP.

On May 29, the recording for the "I Love Asia" project started, bringing together a total of 30 celebrities, including singers, actors, and sports stars. The stars that participated in the first phase of recordings: JYP, Jackie Chan, JOO, Wondergirls, Yoo Seung Ho, Han Hye Jin, Wheesung, Battle, Park Yong Ha, Jo Sung Mo, Chae Yeon, Brown Eyed Girls, Kim Dong Wan, Gan Miyeon, Hong Rok Gi, Goo Jun Yup, Kang Won Lae, Alex, Horan, Jeon Hye Bin, Kim Ah Joong, and Kim Yeon Ah (figure skater).

There has been a lot of other celebrities who are eager to particpate in this project album; thus, they will hold a second recording session on June 5.

JYP, "Putting aside their busy schedules, a lot of stars have come together with one heart; their beautiful hearts have moved me," adding,"I hope this can bring hope to all the Asians who are undergoing difficulties."

All the profits from this project album will be given to the earthquake victims in China.

V.A. - Recording for I LOVE ASIA

Credit: drolfxil

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Thu May 29, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Empty Re: JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album!

Post by Cutie Thu May 29, 2008 11:47 am

Spoiler:

But its seriously nice that so many people have decided to do this and help ^^
I'm even more surprised that many people joined, that they will do a second recording~ ^______^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Empty Re: JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album!

Post by yunho<33 Thu May 29, 2008 2:01 pm

ohmyy. this is wonderful! seriously great big known stars helping out i wish more would have participated.

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu May 29, 2008 2:22 pm

I'm glad people are coming together to help! and go Jackie Chan~
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! Empty Wonder Girls lend their voice for I Love Asia project

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 29, 2008 2:36 pm

JYP-Jackie Chan bring 30 top Korean stars to make project album! 20080536

The project was organized by Hong Kong superstar Jackie Chan who called on famous producer Park Jin Young and director Kang Je Kyu to help victims from the devastating 12th May Sichuan earthquake in China. All proceeds from the album sales will go towards relief efforts and victims from that earthquake.

Park Jin Young composed the song, extending invitations to a wide variety of top-notch Korean entertainers and artistes. Jackie Chan was in attendance and also participated in the recording for the track called “We are the Asia”

35 stars including figure skater Kim Yuna, actors Park Yong Ha, Hwang Jung Min, Hong Rok Gi, actresses Han Hye Jin, Kim Ah Joong, singers Kim Dong Wan, Kan Mi Yeon, Chae Yeon, Koo Ju Yup and Kang Won Rae, Brown Eyed Girls, Jeon Hye Bin, Battle, Joo, Jo Sung Mo, Alex, Wheesung, etc recorded the song today.

Most of the stars that turned up to do their bit for charity was honoured to be able to help Jackie Chan in his project as they were big fans of him. It was reported earlier in the Korean media that Rain, Song Hae Gyo, Lee Byung Hun, etc would lend their voices but neither turned up due to scheduling conflicts. Artistes from SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment were conspiciously missing from the event because they are rivals with JYP Entertainment.

Various Artistes recording for I L♥ve Asia 080529 (credit to ahboo)

cr: coolsmurf@wordpress (more pics of WG there)
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mzpinay x3 Thu May 29, 2008 9:14 pm

woww, =D

<3 jackie chan.
mzpinay x3
mzpinay x3

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.us.cyworld.com/MzPinayx3

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Fri May 30, 2008 1:21 am

lol is this jyp-only ? I want DBSK to join :P
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down