ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans"

+5
toocutedoggy
dragonninja598000
Key_addict
xmizzzy
strawberrybj
9 posters

Go down

'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Empty 'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans"

Post by strawberrybj Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:35 am

'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Untitl25
source; Asiaeconomy & Stoo.com
English translation by; Jeong-eun @ http://taeyang-city.co.nr

2008-06-05

Taeyang has recently read a book about a rabbit and a turtle. This book is about what happened after the race. The turtle deeply impressed by his victory, only thinks of his outlooks and forgets the essence of race. After being banished from the turtle world, he realizes what real race is.

After reading this book, Taeyang was so impressed that he even recommended this book to other members such as Seungri. After winning the 'first race' as a member of Bigbang, he is tightening himself so that he won't lose the passion he had at the first time. 'HOT', his solo mini album recently released, is the outcome of his hard work and effort trying to keep the passion he had as a beginner. After announcing the plan about his solo album last year, this album is the 'dream-come-true masterpiece' he couldn't actually realize after announcing the plan about his solo album last year.

# I like that we have a lot of noona fans.
The age of fans differ by members, even though they are all in the same group. Among other bigbang members, Taeyang has a lot of fans who are between 20~30. As 'noona's are the main consumers of 'popular culture' now, Taeyang's solo debut seems inevitable.

"It's not because I'm aware of fans, I do like noona fans. This happens frequently, I still get astonished when someone comes and touches me. But noona fans usually just watch me, keeping the distance. In that case, I even approach to fans and talk to them. Not only that, I can feel and learn a lot from their letters. I think it would be better to have older girlfriend than going out with someone younger than I."

There's another difference about noona fans. The presents they give are very useful. On his birthday, he gets great presents such as a refrigerator and keyboard. He says the gifts they mostly get differ by members.

" I think other members receive things according to their tastes and characteristics. Ji-Yong mostly gets clothes, Top gets figure dolls, (laughes) Daesung always gets Doraemon stuff. He likes Doraemon. ( It's because he looks like Doraemon (?)- this is what the article said) Seungri gets a lot of chips. When other members don't get any presents, he steadily gets them. On his last birthday, he got a lot of chips at the short moment he got into the van from the YG office. As the moment was really short, the fans who wanted to give chips to Seungri started to throw them to him. At last, he was hit by tons of chips. It was so funny.

# I think I'm still naive.
" Look only at me " the title song of this album has strong lyrics compared to its sweet melody. "If I'm drunk not responsing to you, if I look at other girls, you should only look at me." The lyrics is quiet selfish. Teddy, who wrote the lyrics, was worried when he gave Taeyang the song because the lyrics were quiet different from Taeyang's image.

"It's bad, but this can also mean that the person is honest. Telling what someone has in mind, I think that's a proof of person's pure mind. Usually, most flirt-like players always like to pretend. In that aspect, I think I'm naive. ( laughes )

The word 'naive' has a close relationship with Taeyang. Now. as it's widely known that Taeyang has never got a girlfriend, he became unwillingly known as 'Mr. Naive'. He said he had missed the timing to go out with someone because he had to concentrate on the training for his debut. Being the 'hottest' member of Bigbang, he is a 'decent' person who dozes at the club.

"I came to YG at the age when others go out with somebody. ( he became a trainee at 13) Since then, my life during the training days was totally 'hip-hop'. Always preparing something alone, being tested once a month and getting scolded, I didn't even have enough time to get close with other trainees, so there were no chances to meet any girlfriends. I got busier after the debut."

When the reporter said "If you don't start loving somebody it will be hard to love anyone because your 'love cells' die", he answered " That will never happen to me. I'm sure that I'll be a good boyfriend if I get a chance."

# The public and the critics, I wanted to satisfy both.
Taeyang is a modest guy compared to other guys of his age. No matter how long we talk, his voice never raises higher than a certain tone. When asked some difficult questions, he just smiles. But when he gets closer with someone, he becomes an 'expert of jokes'. Especially, his vocal mimicry of other YG family members is highly qualified. People around him say that he doesn't talk much, but his small jokes give big laughers to others.

“ I think my characteristic has been affected by other manly artists around me. But it changes the when the music is playing. I was so embarrassed to act in the music video without BGM, but I felt much better with the music on. I think I get relieved and excited with the music."

His passion towards music is greater than any other. He did his best to appeal to the public and critics. He was brave enough to choose the critics, if he had to choose one between those. "Sometimes, I'm not fully satisfied with Bigbang's albums because they are usually made in a haste. ( He participated in recoding Bigbang's album until 4 A.M. before the interview ) The time doesn't permit although we want to put more effort on the album. I wanted to take some time to show everything I had through this album. Especially I wanted to give satisfaction to the listeners with high standards.

He had also put a lot of effort to the performance. When the reporter mentioned the top singers at performance such as Usher, Justin Timberlake, Rain, and Se7en, he became more serious.

" They are the best solo singers existing. I respect them a lot, get affected by them a lot, and maybe we are in the same genealogy, but I'm just what I am. I hope people just think me as Taeyang, myself." Actually, if you want to know how sensible his music is and how skillful his performance is, you should just watch his stage once.

When asked " You should fill senior singers' place, right?" he answered "Well, I've tried though." showing his confidence indirectly.

Hye Rin Lee / rinny@asiaceconomy.co.kr
source; Asiaeconomy & Stoo.com
English translation by; Jeong-eun @ http://taeyang-city.co.nr
if you find any errors, please PM me!^^
Do not remove or add onto credits.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Empty Re: 'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans"

Post by xmizzzy Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:08 am

taeyang<3 what a great guy lol. & i couldnt help but laugh at his comment about fans throwing chips at seungri xD
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Empty Re: 'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans"

Post by Key_addict Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:40 pm

Yes..!!! I'm your noona fans..!!
Will u loving me..??? 'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" 450250

He's such a great guy..!!
I getting more and more loving him 'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" 541627
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:08 pm

lol chips. LOL omg. that's awesome.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:09 pm

what? ... i am a donseng fan... lol...
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 am

LMAO
i love the bufday part!
taeyang gets fridge???whoah..
how cute dae ~~ he gets doraemon stuffs!! XDXD
chips? as in potato chips or ?
LOL get thrown by fans wif chipz!!!
AHAHAHAAH
thanks!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:35 am

*is a noona fan*
so glad he appreciated us! haha xD I love when the kpop stars say they wanna date someone older haha
I am happy to hear he is still the same sweet boy and fame hasn't changed him...

Jackie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:31 am

a fridge and a keyboard, how random
hehe
but them throwing chips at seungri haha poor seungri
too badddd though, he wants an older woman
poo.
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:08 am

he's so cute!!
he really has a way with words!! 'Mr. Naive' Bigbang Taeyang " I like noona fans" 998223
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down