ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea

+2
slackerkain
nata3105
6 posters

Go down

Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea Empty Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea

Post by nata3105 Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:21 am

Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea Htm_2010

For a good cause, top celebrities join hand in hand to help North Korea children. For many reasons, this act gives another example how celebrities have to act. To think that they do this for another country's children, moreover that country is their country foe; i can not do anything except give a grand applause to these celebrities.

Top celebrities in South Korea came together to record a project album titled “Cry With Us” to help starving children in North Korea.

Wonder Girls, Jewelry, SG Wannabe, Insooni, Kim Hyun Jung, Shin Ji, Yurisangja, Park Sang Min, Byun Jin Sup, Jang Hye Jin, Lee Ji Hoon, Lee Jung Hyun, Mighty Mouth, Cha In Pyo, Shin Ae Ra, KCM, Jadu, Shin Jung Hwan, etc as well as North Korean TV personality Jeon Cheol Woo came together to lend their voices for the project. The celebrities gathered at the Booming Studio in Daechi-dong, Seoul for the press conference and recorded the song.

the project aims to give aid to the starving children of the North as well as to give them a message of hope. The lyrics of the song stress that people of the South and North Korea are one and promote the message of sharing. All the proceeds from album sales will be used to help North Korean children.

i've watched the MV. And it's heartbreaking to see the condition. Please see MV below.

CREDIT:http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :
Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea Empty Re: Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea

Post by slackerkain Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 am

The MV is super heart-breaking... Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea 656388
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :
Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea Empty Re: Top Celebrities Join Hands to Help Starving Children of North Korea

Post by dongbin7 Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:20 am

Its so sad Sad Sad Its good to know that some celebrities are helping out...the other half should help out too :) In that way..everyone can cry together and things won't be in this condition..
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:20 am

Lee Ji hoon , Wonder girls is there ^^ ......yay~ <3 <3 ,,,,, i am touched with this MV
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:08 pm

aww T_T their all so cute and wonderful
I saw the music video the other day and cried the images were so sad!
I'm proud of Korea

AND WONDER GIRLS! they've been doing so much!
I remember their also doing something for the Chinese Earthquake along side with JYP himself
their so amazing <33
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:12 am

It's good to see artiste taking time out of their busy schedules to contribute back to the society that brought them up!(x

The MV is soooo sad, I guess I never realised poverty was that bad in Korea. ):

But honestly, some of them can't lipsync><
Sorry!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down