ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy"

2 posters

Go down

Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy" Empty Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy"

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:08 am

Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy" 20080639

Actress Shin MinAh revealed on her ideal type of guy. Shin MinAh was interviewed during the preview of her new movie '무림여대생' (My Mighty Princess).

During the interview, a question "Who is your ideal type of guy?" was asked. She had answered, "Well, right now there is a guy I like who is like my ideal type of guy."

"To be more precise, I find someone who has his own special personality and is able to portray off his personalities well charming."

Ever since the rumour between the 2 in May, actress Shin MinAh has been the topic of discussion amongst netizens of a love relationship with Big Bang member TOP, although both of their companies have denied any love relationship between them.

TOP was introduced to Shin MinAh through his biological sister Choi Hye Yoon. Shin MinAh is a close friend of Choi Hye Yoon in their hometown. It was said that they both have close relationship but only as friends but never as lovers.

While on the other hand, some fans have voiced that it may seemed that Shin MinAh is using this movie preview to talk about the rumour between TOP and herself, but because her answers were ambiguous, no concrete message was brought across.

cr: sookyung@mutliply
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy" Empty Re: Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy"

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Oh ho ho ho....

SO she wants us to think its TOP?

Aaaw shes not the only noona that thinks hes a bit of allright Wink

kekeke, I know she doesnt say its him but thats what everyone is thinking anyways.

thanks for sharing teal. :p
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin MinAh "The guy I like now is my ideal type of guy" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down