ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer

2 posters

Go down

Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer Empty Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer Pp080616

Actress Shin MinAh will be appearing on a CF as a singer together with singer Yoo Hee Yeol.

Shin MinAh has recently been casted to model for LG notebook X-Note, and the shooting of the CF has taken place in mid June. In the CF, the song "My Happy Day" from Yoo Hee Yeol's compilation album in 2007 will be played, and Shin MinAh will also be singing along to the song in it.

This is the first time in the 14 years of Yoo Hee Yeol's debut that his music is used in a CF.

The CF will be aired in end-June.

cr: sookyung.multiply.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer Empty Re: Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer

Post by xtraycee Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 am

Is it just me...or does everyone who acts...seems to turn to singing one of these days? Ah. Haha.
Wish her luck on her singing? I guess. Not a big fan. XD
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :
Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin MinAh to appear on CF as a singer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down