ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens"

+10
sele_kara
anne406
o0Mai0o
timptimp
Cutie
stary06
firegoddess716
toocutedoggy
rabu_xiah
tealfirestar07
14 posters

Go down

Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens" Empty Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens"

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon May 05, 2008 3:06 pm

Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens" Indexl10

Lee Soo Man, the manager of SM Entertainment talked about this on ahead the First Arena Tour Concert "東方神起 3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~" 16th public performance at the media conference on 5th May in Japan.

"With just 3 years into the Japanese market, Dong Bang Shin Ki has been the energy of Korea and its citizens. [I think he is trying to meet pride of the citizens?]

Dong Bang Shin Ki has topped last months' Oricon Weekly Single Chart and he commented that "this is the 2nd time that Dong Bang Shin Ki break the record, they are leading with these impressive results among the singers who ventured overseas market".

"We see that with the strong competition between the 2, it is not easy as female solo singers and male group singers in the industry. And Dong Bang Shin Ki can do so well in Asia, they are the energy of the country and its citizens, isn't it?"

"BoA is like the artiste who represents our Korean citizens. Now Dong Bang Shin Ki is also doing that. Artistes who venture markets abroad makes us proud to appear as Koreans".

Lee Soo Man then envisions Asia magnifying its talents to the whole world. And he hopes that this will very soon take forms.

But, now that Dong Bang Shin Ki is back to Korea, they will meet up with fans whom they had missed out for this period of time.

credit: sookyung@multiply

LOL DID THAT PICTURE SCARE ANYBODY?! XD
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens" Empty Re: Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens"

Post by rabu_xiah Mon May 05, 2008 4:42 pm

XD go LSM! sorry my moms a big fan of him (liked his music way back then)

WOO! THEYRE BACK IN KOREA!! HAVE SOME FOOD, RELAXATION, AND MAYBE SOME MORE SHOWS?! XDDD;;; <<desperate korean fan waiting for them on korean tv programs ;__;

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :
Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens" Empty Re: Lee Soo Man "Dong Bang Shin Ki is the energy of the Korean citizens"

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 05, 2008 4:46 pm

why does he always where that Brown-ish colour glasses? LOL

anyways, DBSK is my energy...huhu~ hwaiting!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Mon May 05, 2008 6:47 pm

well atleast hes right about one thing
DBSK ROX!
(and that picture did scare me XD)
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Mon May 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Wow!!!
I'm so happy for DBSK!!!
I hope they continue to do well!!!
Also SUPER happy they're back in korea!!!
HOPEFULLY they'll start to appear on TV more!!! Very Happy

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon May 05, 2008 8:44 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:why does he always where that Brown-ish colour glasses? LOL

The glasses... like sun glasses... LSM tryin' to look cool~

But its nice that DBSK is successful, and I think their Korean fans will really be happy to know that they will be back since they've been gone for ages~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp Mon May 05, 2008 8:46 pm

he looks funny
timptimp
timptimp
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by o0Mai0o Mon May 05, 2008 9:04 pm

FINALLY ! THEY'RE BACK =D
yay, it's been awhile. I hope they'll cool down now
Anyways, LSM looks a bit creepy.
But thanks to him dbsk was made HAHAHA
Well, i wonder where they're gonna go or do next.
Go to the US ? ahaha

o0Mai0o

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Cutie wrote:
toocutedoggy wrote:why does he always where that Brown-ish colour glasses? LOL

The glasses... like sun glasses... LSM tryin' to look cool~

But its nice that DBSK is successful, and I think their Korean fans will really be happy to know that they will be back since they've been gone for ages~

lmao, he even wore these so called sun glasses indoor... = he is afraid of the light ...LOL ...
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Tue May 06, 2008 12:45 am

yay!!they're back!!i'm so happy for them!!yayayayayayayyaay!!!hope they can appear in many tv shows soon bcause i'm dying to see their dorkyness!!hahahahaha,dbsk fighting!!

@LSM pic,he always scares me.......................
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sele_kara Tue May 06, 2008 4:59 am

sorry if this is too bad to say but he looks like a PERVERT! = ="
i dont know why..but it was my first thought when i saw him first time ! LOL
sele_kara
sele_kara
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 46
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://noozalovetvxq4ever.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue May 06, 2008 5:06 am

Ah! And both this succesful artistes/ groups are from SM. SM must be extremely proud.

At least i feel proud of DBSK(:
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue May 06, 2008 7:55 am

Yes....I am really proud of TVXQ!! Very Happy Hope they'll continue to do their best...they give me strength! :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue May 06, 2008 9:06 am

i can't imagine what kind of artist he was back then? why won't anyone from SM do a remake of his songs?

o0Mai0o wrote:
Well, i wonder where they're gonna go or do next.
Go to the US ? ahaha

I hope not...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Wed May 07, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm so glad to hear that they're back. They should relax for a while you know let them rest. And ahahaha yeah LSM does look creepy in that picture. I'm so proud of how successfuly they've become. DBSK Hwaiting! =D
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down