ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love

+18
sing_lalala
kiki
Cutie
firegoddess716
xmizzzy
xjjjLOVE
dragonninja598000
MexiMami0892
ayane000
aznsaranghae
rayna
Peony
OTHluver
toocutedoggy
CLY
dongbin7
soyboy01
tealfirestar07
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love - Page 2 Empty Re: 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love

Post by Cutie Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:34 pm

yewon wrote:anyone kno what entertainment company( dont tell me its SM again) but i doubt it lol

It says here ^^

tealfirestar07 wrote:

Goodberry Entertainment expressed, “Viewers will experience something refreshing from The B because of their amazing acappella and appearance.”
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1007-member girl group The B to debut with B Love - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love - Page 2 Empty THe B

Post by um.... Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:13 pm

seriously i don't get the point of the video because its alllllllll over the place. and why do they need 7 girls to do acapella its kind of ridiculous and most of the girls sorry to say but are ugly one with the bad perm and one with the ugly cornrolls... if thats how you spell it.. i wonder what they are going to be like live... just want to see them full face instead of some corny video that has no point...

um....

Back to top Go down

7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love - Page 2 Empty Re: 7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:05 am

I am not looking forward to this.
more boy groups ok less girl groups even better!!
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :
7-member girl group The B to debut with B Love - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1007-member girl group The B to debut with B Love - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2