ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it"

+2
hZKitty
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it" Empty Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it"

Post by tealfirestar07 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:56 pm

Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it" Banner13

Singers Sung Si Kyung and Alex had spoken highly of TaeYang.

Sung Si Kyung and Alex were on KBS Cool FM "Hong Jin Kyung's Entertainment Open Space" show on 20th June, and said, "Big Bang TaeYang is like a seonbae (elder) singer. TaeYang is so cool."

Sung Si Kyung then continued, "Even though we say so, TaeYang in just running shorts is really cool. Even if TaeYang smells, I don't mind." praising TaeYang, at the same time adding humour to the moment.

Alex then added to it with, "Even if TaeYang's running shorts are to grow longer, I'm fine with it too."

DJ Hong Jin Kyung, who could hold back his laughter, said, "How come when you guys go on shows to publicise your music, you publicise TaeYang as well."

Sung Si Kyung went on with, "Even if TaeYang is to wear sling pants, he will still look cool. He should do a Chris dance in those running shorts." Alex added with, "You will just imagine about these."

What Sung Si Kyung and Alex said on the radio show was circulated on internet sites and had gotten the attention of many fans.

Meanwhile, TaeYang will be joining Big Bang on their last performances for their Korea concert tour on 21st and 22nd June in Seoul.
cr: sookyung.multiply.com

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it" Empty Re: Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it"

Post by hZKitty Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:38 pm

I really can't do anything more than agree with these guys...Very Happy
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it" Empty Re: Sung Si Kyung, Alex: " Even if TaeYang smells, I'm ok with it"

Post by kimmy Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:33 am

they're like in love with him or something...but can't blame them too for having the brotherly love, taeyang's just to cool to miss...

kimmy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:27 am

wow~ Sung Si Kyung seems to admired him so much ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 pm

lol that's so funni. they must be like in love with him. But hey who wouldn't, TaeYang has a bod. hahaha. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Aaaah those boys are great!
Cute of them to praise YB like that though!
Thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down