ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD

+2
slackerkain
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD Empty Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD

Post by Tangera Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 am

Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD 20080619

Shinhwa member Junjin reveals he was mistaken for a parking valet (= an attendant who parks cars for patrons at a hotel, restaurant, etc.) when he was active with Shinhwa.

In the recent recording of KBS 2TV ‘Cider’, Junjin’s case of mistaken identity tickled everyone.

At that time, he was busy with Shinhwa’s activities and he wore sports attire with a cap to the game room with his friends to play cards. After they were done, Junjin waited at the car park for his friends who were in the washroom. Just then, an ajjuhma (refers a middle age woman) came up to Junjin, gave her car keys to him and left.

Junjin was flustered and ‘it was too late to get hold of the ajjuhma’, ‘there were no parking valets at that time, and I didn’t know what to do with the key, and before I knew, another person gave me his car plate number and parking fees’.

Curious to know what happened after that, the MC asked, ‘so how did you resolve the issue?’ Junjin replied, ‘the parking valet came later, and so I naturally passed him the things’ and the audience burst into laughter.

KBS 2TV ‘Cider’ broadcasts on 15 June at 10.45pm.

Source :DAUM
Chi translation:yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz
Edited by Tangera
=======================================
Junjin's life must have been interesting. Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD 883821
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD Empty Re: Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD

Post by slackerkain Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:51 am

Lol~ if he's a parking valet, I would say he's a handsome parking valet, with talent and superb dancing skills
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :
Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD Empty Re: Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD

Post by aznsaranghae Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:06 pm

LOL ahhaha really. Wow, that seems like a nice experience. Well, I just hope that them people got their cars again. Thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Ahahaha...I could see myself mistaking him for one too!! XD Awws thats good that he naturallygave the car keys to that real valet Wink..
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:03 am

LOL...
omg....this is so funny!
i won't pass him my keys...i'll drive him along! XD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:37 am

If he was valet, i'd give him my key, but i wouldn't get off the car..he can park me anywhere he wants Junjin was once mistaken for a parking valet XD 541627
louise
louise
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 466
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down