ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!)

+17
chereng
yunho<33
Cutie
firegoddess716
toocutedoggy
kiki
soyboy01
anne406
rayna
strawberrybj
faith
Jackie
slackerkain
ShenYue!
sing_lalala
tealfirestar07
Tangera
21 posters

Go down

U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) Empty U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!)

Post by Tangera Wed May 21, 2008 1:49 am

this is so ridiculous, yet ridiculously hilarious~ X)

DBSK leader U-Know Yunho revealed recently that he broke up with his girlfriend because of Kim Hee Chul from Super Junior.

U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) Untitl22

In a recent episode of SBS “Star Show” program, U-Know revealed that he had a girlfriend during his trainee days. But he proceeded by saying, “But because of Hee Chul hyung, we had a misunderstanding and eventually parted.”

“There was once when my girlfriend spotted me and Kim Hee Chul at a coffee joint and thought that I was cheating on her. Things just got from bad to worse and we eventually broke up.”

Yunho explained further, “Hee Chul hyung had long hair at that time and when I am always with him, he would always wear a pink jacket. I tried to explain many times that it was Hee Chul hyung, but she didn’t believe me and we parted.”

Source: Coolsmurf
================================
haha. <33 Hee Chul!!!!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) Empty Re: U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!)

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed May 21, 2008 1:51 am

is that the ex in that pic? XD
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) Empty Re: U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!)

Post by sing_lalala Wed May 21, 2008 2:49 am

LMAO idk if i should be sad or laughing hardout from it -U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) 282290 U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) 883821 U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) 364153 U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) 656388 U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) 8146 U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) 152825 U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) 8506- anyways >_>... Feel sorry for Uknow and feel sorry for Heechul being mistaken for a girl o_o the ex should have listened to him..
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed May 21, 2008 3:16 am

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHHAHHAAHHA
that was super funny LOLOL
poor guy OMG! super funny .. LOL pink jacket? LOL
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Wed May 21, 2008 3:58 am

LOL! Pink jacket, that is so HeeChul... but rather sad for Yunho that his girlfriend broke up with him just because of mistaken identity..
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Wed May 21, 2008 4:00 am

Heechul wishes he was Yunho's girlfriend

Jackie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed May 21, 2008 6:00 am

Is that girl Yunho's ex. Cause she looks a little like tiffany if you don't look close enough. It's kinda hilarious how Heechul gets mistaken for a girl. He IS cinderella anyway! haha!

They are two good friends..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed May 21, 2008 6:30 am

this is either a joke or the girl is plain stupid..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Wed May 21, 2008 7:50 am

that just sucks! poor yunho, yeah hee chul looks and acts like a girl [sometimes] except for always looking like a girl! lolz
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Wed May 21, 2008 10:45 am

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH..this is funny..out of all reasons it was because of hee chul??ahahahahahhaha..man,hee chul wearing pink jacket??!!that was so girly..isk..i cant stop smiling..hahahahhaha..
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 21, 2008 11:23 am

That's hilarious...Heechul is such a bad boy...or girl?
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed May 21, 2008 1:40 pm

that is pretty funny. too bad the ex didn't believe him.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 21, 2008 1:46 pm

xDxD .... LOL

Heechul = long hair +pink shirt , he can definately pull off as a girl ..xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Wed May 21, 2008 5:52 pm

ROFLMAO!!!!
I COULD TTLY IMAGINE HEECHUL MISTAKEN 4 A GIRL!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed May 21, 2008 7:52 pm

Lol, thats so funny, but yeah. Not hard to imagine Heechul as a girl~
I think in the X-man shows, he was called a princess~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Wed May 21, 2008 11:33 pm

LOL!!!
dude that soo embarrassing.
hahahaha she's retarded.. she had YUNHO!
i would still have kept him.

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by chereng Thu May 22, 2008 12:06 am

AWWWWW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
im sorry but thats sooooooooooo funny.
if i were in her situation i'd be like
"kay prove it...lead me to him, i wanna see if hes really guy"
haha ^^ i guess shes not like me...OH WELL HER LOSS!!!
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Thu May 22, 2008 12:49 pm

LOL hahaha really. Poor Yunho. Broke up with his girl because Heechul had long hair at the time and wore a pink jacket. That's pretty funny, and sad in a way. Anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri May 23, 2008 4:10 am

That made my day. Full on made my day. I couldnt stop laughing. Heechul loves to do that, convince people around him hes a girl, its better that have dozens telling him he looks os much like one. XDDD

Oh Yunho, her loss, idiot for being so jealous Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Mon May 26, 2008 2:46 am

awwww... poor Yunho.. :[
yah.. Heechul sure looks like a gurlz.. lolz
is that gurlz his ex??? U-Know Yunho and Kim Hee Chul mistaken as couple (??!?!) 671754
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by raccoonduck Thu May 29, 2008 7:54 am

haha. the girl got jealous especially 'cause heechul is prettier than her. >D

raccoonduck

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down