ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y

+5
noonoo_shoo
toocutedoggy
hariysni
Tangera
strawberrybj
9 posters

Go down

YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Empty YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:56 am

YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Mix33010
Credit: YGEnt.com
English translation credit to: ricepaper@soompi forum

I think I should reveal one fun case? that happened.
One day, Big Bang’s leader and producer Ji Yong revealed that he was making a new song for Dae Sung. At the time, I thought he was making Dae Sung’s solo for the new album, but after a few days, the new song was trot.
Eh~????? At first, I was bewildered too.

According to Ji Yong, he thought Dae Sung needed a new song to sing at concert and the song that he made, inspired, was trot. He probably remembered Dae Sung singing trot at a previous concert.

At first, I thought “But still, isn’t trot just so so?” But after changing my mind a little, it didn’t seem so impossible to sing it after all. So, I had Dae Sung do a recording myself, and it seems the song met its rightful owner and has wings? ㅎㅎ

The song’s title is “Look at me, Gwee Soon” (the subject girl’s name is Gwee Soon~)
The song was made with the purpose of singing it at concerts, and so, there are no plans to include it as one of the tracks to the album, make a music video, or carry out other related activities, but after listening to the song these days, it seems the song’s too good to just bury and forget about it after awhile T T Next Monday (16th), I’m thinking of releasing the it as a digital single via online music site.

In YG, if the best male trot singer is Dae Sung, the best female trot singer is definitely “Gummy;” friend to Big Bang, Gummy, sang the chorus while Ji Yong’s and Kush’s short part in the middle of the song is also an interesting point to note.

Anyways, Dae Sung’s trot is a surprise, but Ji Yong’s trot composing is also quite a bit of shock…

We made it for fun, so please enjoy it comfortably ^^
Credit: YGEnt.com
English translation credit to: ricepaper@soompi forum

--------------------------------------------------

YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y 274759 Finally Daesung has a trot song for himself! lol! But I still find it hilarious that GD is writing a trot song and the way YG is saying that the song has found its rightful owner and wings YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y 883821
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Empty Re: YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y

Post by Tangera Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:17 am

haha trot?! okayyyyy. Looking forward to listening to his solo song! XD the description is so cute " found its rightful owner and has wings"...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Empty Re: YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y

Post by hariysni Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:51 am

^ me too.definitely going to listen to it.
daesung is one funny guy. now,i can him singing to that song+his trot dance.hahaha
hariysni
hariysni
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:07 pm

omg, that is going to be CUTE~~~~~~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:55 pm

trot is fun! It seems YG is busy sending out new messages these days! XD

I think Daesung is the best singer out of BB, his voice really appeals to me, but I never thought of it in trot so im REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY looking forward to it.

Gummy is going to be in it too? Interesting, the best part is G-Dragon composing a trot song, inspired by DaeSung. Lol, so thats how he sees him, huh?
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:16 pm

I remember watching star golden bell, and Daesung said he was interested in singing trot. So, I'm glad he gets to do a bit of that. =)
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:29 pm

hmmmm i have a bit of a problem understand this...WHAT"S A TROT? =/

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100YG's Message: Daesung's New Solo Song ^^y Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:27 am

YAY!
i'm looking forward for dae's solo!
i mean he's a very good singer..
can't wait!!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Ahaha...what Mr. YG said cracked me up for a second... "In YG, if the best male trot singer is Dae Sung, the best female trot singer is definitely “Gummy;”" Hehe..since they both have outstanding vocals lol..
I'm looking forward to this song..Daesung GD Gummy AND Kush <333 YG ENT..(btw..Mr. YG seems to be a cool person...not as 'scary' as everyone in YG think he is, yes? :) )
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:14 am

dragonninja598000 wrote:hmmmm i have a bit of a problem understand this...WHAT"S A TROT? =/

Trot is somekind of korean traditional/folks music.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down