ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea

+2
katyanaerasmo
strawberrybj
6 posters

Go down

concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Empty YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 am

concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Untitl22
Credit: YGEnt.com
English translation credit to: ricepaper@soompi forum

Hello, this is Yang Hyun Suk… /bows~

Today, I’ll be giving you news about Big Bang.

It’s been 3 weeks already since Tae Yang’s solo album came out, but we only carried out TV broadcasting twice (translator’s note: I translated this line literally, but it basically means Tae Yang only made a TV appearance, performing songs from his new solo album, twice)

The person who is most worried and think it unfortunate in regards to Tae Yang’s lack of TV performances is in reality, YG, but the current situation is the fans completely branded the company as a company who can’t pr its artists~ so, we’re receiving both reproach and complaint (translator’s note: the word used here can also be translated as bullying) (there’s really no other place plea our situation to T T)

Of course, it’s true that YG can’t pr that well, but ^^ it seems that the reason Tae Yang’s publicity seemed even less was that while it’s a traditional practice for the majority of the record companies to make a CD for submission to the broadcasting companies a week before the album release (till you receive the broadcasting companies’ judging based on the media content, it takes about a week of time (translator’s note: think of it as a sort of censorship process; they judge to see if the content needs parental advisory or not, etc.)), it’s common to have album contents leak out before the release of a new album nowadays, so in Tae Yang’s solo album’s case, in order to prevent the leak, we delayed the submission of the judging CD till after the release of the album. This decision was based on the love for Tae Yang’s music, but it created a cause for the small misunderstanding.

(Translator’s summary: Mr. YG basically explains why Tae Yang made so few TV performances and appearances. To prevent Tae Yang’s solo album from leaking out, he deliberately delayed the submission of the judging CD to the major broadcasting companies in Korea- most likely cause that’s how they get leaked. Someone in the broadcasting company probably leaks the entire judging CD out online)

And unfortunately, Tae Yang couldn’t carry out his solo activities due to Big Bang’s Thailand concert.

For the angry Tae Yang’s fans~ Yang Ssa’s (nickname for President Yang) special event that he thought of ㅋㅋ

I was thinking of having Tae Yang’s solo concert(?)

I didn’t make specific plans yet but, the concert should be around the end of July and as there’s not enough of Tae Yang’s solo songs to have a full solo concert, I think it appropriate if we held it in a club or a small theater. And in Tae Yang’s case, he has a lot of male fans and fans in their 20s and 30s, so I’m thinking if it’d be more fun if we hold a concert in two turns, dividing the audience between minors and adults.

After thinking about this more carefully, I’ll give you a more specific news soon.

[b]Credit: YGEnt.com
English translation credit to: ricepaper@soompi forum[b]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOWOWOWO! I wonder what kind of act he's gonna put if they has to divide his show for minors and adults XD

Plus, his message has enlighten me on how albums are actually leaked out online even before their release. I don't know how true it is but if the broadcasting company get hold of the CD beforehand, you think they will just keep it in their office drawer?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Empty Re: YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea

Post by katyanaerasmo Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:35 pm

i wanna go to the adult one!!
mwuahahahaha. i hope
there are more abs in the adult one

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :
concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Empty Re: YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:54 pm

I love how YG treats the fans, they admit their at fault and want to make amends. Its humble, reassuring and makes the fans feel like their a part of the company themselves, SM should take note. Thats why the silenceing will never happen to YG. <3

Anyhow, I would love to attend it! A CLUB SCENE CONCERT! Theyre the best!! SO MUCH BLOODY FUN!!!! Waaah! *crazy party hungry college student here*

I agree with YG, it would be better for a minor concert, so they can get their piece of the pie, as its not enough content for a full concert, and noone likes a full on concert in a club either.

YG hire me and I will give you the best PR in the business, my dedication alone can get you more results. Wink

And yes strawberryBJ, its usually idiots that get ahold of it in broadcasting companies that leak it online, Seeing as there are quite a few BCs it only needs one person to burn the CD and release it.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:14 pm

wow, minor one and adult one? I wanna go to the adult one! sounds interesting. =D
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:28 pm

wow...i wonder what the difference will be. i'm sure both will be sold out in a matter of minutes tho.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100concert - YG's Message: Taeyang Concert Plan - 1 for minors and 1 for adults in Korea Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:34 am

i want to go..
his solo is so good....especially it's live!!!
woot~
thanks~
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down