ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV!

+12
koreanlove21
xmizzzy
byewaney
stary06
faith
Ikaru
sbambit
toocutedoggy
Yumii
tealfirestar07
Hannie*Saru
sele_kara
16 posters

Go down

YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! Empty YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV!

Post by sele_kara Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:33 pm

YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! F0b6f92808580d0e22ebbdagt1

To Sungyun :

Sungyun-ah, I'm Micky Yoochun hyung~

You appeared charmingly in the Balloons MV right?

I appeared handsomely too~

Nowadays I'm is mostly in Japan~

The schedule in Japan's not that tight

So there's plenty of time for me to join Sungyun's fan cafe

Sungyun was very obedient and cute during Balloons MV shooting~

I wish to see it again...

Next time when TVXQ hyungs have concerts in Korea, you'll have to come ok!!!!!!!!

And we'll work together again..

Pretty and cute Sungyun-ah

Study hard and listen to your parents, be a kind and cute kid ^ ^

Yunho hyung who's standing beside me looking at Sungyun's picture now siad you're really cute and lively~ kekeke~

Sungyun-ah~ Work hard, ok?

----------------------------------------------
Source : xamone@arrirangblog
Credit : arrirang.co.kr
Finder & Editor : sele_kara@syp~

isnt he sweet ? YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! 744612 YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! 656381 YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! 114268

EDIT !!

ahhh O[]O i didnt notice it before !! hehe..thanks for the corrections!!^^*

Last edited by sele_kara on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
sele_kara
sele_kara
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 46
Warning :
YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://noozalovetvxq4ever.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! Empty Re: YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV!

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Hmm.. is SungYun a girl..? Why is he saying oppa? I thought he was supposed to be a hyung XD
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :
YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! Empty Re: YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV!

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:49 pm

^ rofl. i agree. shouldn't micky refer to himself as hyunnnnnng. not oppa?! XDD
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:59 pm

^ oppa..??? YooChun's Message to SungYun~,little Micky from Balloons MV! 671754 lolz
awwww .. Yoochun is so sweet and cute.. ^^
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:03 pm

maybe the person translated wrong? or it's Chunnie's cute mistake...keke
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:52 pm

so cuute!

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 pm

Oppa~
So CUTE!
XDXD
lol
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:07 am

So cute! All the mini DBSKs were so cute!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:35 am

awwww~
that's soo cute~~~
what a lucky kid..
he got to work with DBSK and he keeps in contact too~ hehe ;D

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by byewaney Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:05 am

i tot that sungyun is a girl...isn't it?maybe that's why micky refer himself as oppa instead of hyung...well..not sure though...but i know that one of the balloon's kids is a girl..

byewaney

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:51 pm

kyaaaa, cuteeee(x little kid must be happy.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Awwww that's so cute! Speaking of Yoochunnie. HIS BDAY IS COMING UP! WHOOO! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:11 pm

omg!!cuteness overload..omg..micky,i love u more and more each day..and u make me want to love u more after reading this msg..park yoo chun,i love you!!and lucky sungyun!!cute kid with cute dbsk member..hohoho..

yes,micky's birthday is tomorrow(at my place)!!yeah..cant wait!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:31 pm

cute~

Wow, that kid even has his own fan cafe....!?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by x3_b3b3 Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:38 pm

awww that soo cute!~
thats one cool person right there!
i wonder how SungYun felt/feels when he read the msg
x3_b3b3
x3_b3b3

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:09 pm

i love that kid.

i thought he was one of hte cutest in the bunch XDD

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down