ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes

+3
toocutedoggy
kiki
strawberrybj
7 posters

Go down

Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes Empty Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes

Post by strawberrybj Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes Group12

Daesung 'funny' - Seungri 'cute' - Top 'mature' - G-Dragon 'creative'

People change as they get older and the atmosphere changes. How did the members of Bigbang change? Or, what aspects did Tae-yang find different about the members? This is what Tae-yang said.

Daesung - He had always been a funny one. At first I couldn't understand his corny jokes, so I was usually annoyed at him. But as his jokes started to improve day by day, I even found myself imitating Daesung's jokes, and when he didn't show his gags, I started to miss his them. I think Daesung will play a great role in many variety shows.

Seungri - He is always the same. He always talks and behaves like the youngest. Especially, he is so cute when he tries to treat other members well when he doesn't really have to do so.

Top - He became more mature. He looks like a quiet person on the outside, but when he is with other members he gets along with us very well.

G-Dragon - l think he is getting more and more creative. He always creates something new. I wonder how he could think of such novel ideas even though he is more busy than before. Ji-Yong is not only the producer of Bigbang, but he is also a producer of YG entertainment. Always being full of ideas and creating something, he is amazing and talented.

Won Kyeom Kim / gyummy@ donga.com

source; Sports Donga
English translation by; Jeong-eun @ http://taeyang-city.co.nr
original article; http://sports.donga.com/HTML/News/2008/05/...0201010000.html[/URL]
Do not remove or add onto credits.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes Empty Re: Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes

Post by kiki Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:15 pm

on a random note, strawberrybj, I love your avatar. where's it from? it's hilarious! and yes, they will slowly change because they are growing up, can't wait to see the changes. <3
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :
Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes Empty Re: Changes of Bigbang Members in Tae Yang's Eyes

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:21 pm

G-dragon is awesome at producing! - either song or fashion = i am loving it!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:21 am

^ yupyup. G-Dragon wrote Lies right??? I <3333 that song up till now. haha
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:51 am

i love the fact that G-dragon is allowed to be creative in the studio, dude is seriously talented. Well, he has been with YG for ages, its nice their recognising his talents.

I fully support and respect artistic creativity from idols, at least its good to know they can do more than just sing and dance Very Happy
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:51 pm

wow i didn't really know about these sides of Big Bang..
I've always thought that G-dragon was playful... and stuff..
And i thought seulg ri was like.. a trouble maker.. haha

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:13 am

LMAO...dae sung..
i really like dae..i mean he's super funny
but seung ri is just..born for it!!!! XD
Thanks!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down