ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena

+6
Tangera
faith
13angels*
Key_addict
slackerkain
Cutie
10 posters

Go down

Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena Empty Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:22 am

Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena Sj10

Popular male vocal group Super Junior will hold a two-day fan meeting event at the Nippon Budokan Arena in Tokyo, Japan.

Super Junior will hold a fan meeting entitled "Super Junior's 1st Premium Event in Japan" on July 8 and hold a name card exchange event with fans the following day on July 9. It will be Super Junior's first fan meeting in Japan. It is rare for artists that have not officially launched an album in Japan to be holding an event at the Budokan.

Avex, Japan's leading entertainment company and organizer of the fan meeting, said it launched the official Japanese website for Super Junior (http://avex.jp/superjunior) and that the 12,000 tickets to the two-day event have already been sold out.

-KBS Global News
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena Empty Re: Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena

Post by slackerkain Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 am

Yay! Hopefully SuJu (as the whole of them) will go into the Japan market!!
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :
Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena Empty Re: Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena

Post by Key_addict Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:12 am

hwawww,,,
the expansion have been start...!!!
Hopefully they can break the Japan music industry...
ohh,,where is Siwon anyway??
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:13 am

So happy for them. But I thought the event was only for one day. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 13angels* on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:14 am

Super Junior HWAITING!
Hope they will be able to follow in their sunbae's footsteps. Is DBSK even considered their sunbae?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:06 am

faith wrote:Super Junior HWAITING!
Hope they will be able to follow in their sunbae's footsteps. Is DBSK even considered their sunbae?
They themselves still dont know but because DBSK debuted earlier DBSK is their sunbae. However, most of SuJu members are their training sunbae.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:48 am

Today!!!!! Really hope it was a success. Very Happy <33
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:40 pm

Yup, today was their last day~
I agree... hope it was good success!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by goddessofflash Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:21 pm

oooh~~ i rili hope they do expand in the japanese market!!
goddessofflash
goddessofflash
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:24 pm

wow, they is such # of fan base in Japan already? wow, i guess they are doing well~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:49 pm

for the two day event, 12,000 tickets were already sold out. WOW! Wish them the best of luck! I wish I could go lol. Not having money sucks! XD
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm

I read one fan account and it seem like they had fun.
They were much playful as always and their Japanese is so cute. Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759 Super Junior Holds First Fan Meeting at the Tokyo Budokan Arena 274759
You can read it here

v
v
Cutie: Ur welcome.

Some pictures of the event.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/12/63/90/85/59322710.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/12/63/90/85/32086910.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/12/63/90/85/45cfe410.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/12/63/90/85/c5d64510.jpg

Last edited by 13angels* on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:17 pm

13angels* wrote:I read one fan account and it seem like they had fun.
They were much playful as always and their Japanese so cute.
You can read it here

Yay! Thanks for sharing~~~! ^_________________^

Aww - I wanted to go so much >.<

We need fan tapes!!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:19 am

[keep your sapphire pearl blue flaming in fame.. super junior hwaiting...[/b][/i] Very Happy Exclamation i really am happy for them... I love these guys.... more power Exclamation
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down