ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake!

+2
arielk
ShenYue!
6 posters

Go down

BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake! Empty BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake!

Post by ShenYue! Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 pm

BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake! 20080610

BoA and 9 other singers are remaking an english version a famous song by a singer named Wei Wei (i think.. i translated directly from the chinese articles.. she is one of the singers that will be participating as well...), named "Dedication of Love" ( direct translation of the song title 爱的奉献). These singers are from Brazil (丹妮拉), Paris (阿拉玛), Indonesia (Ruth Sahanaya), Russia (谢尔盖·叶塞宁), Korea (BoA), Ukraine (Rusiana Gaitana), India (SONU), Oman, Greece (PHOEBE) and China (Wei Wei).

Producers Roald Hoffmann and Brian Alan(?) initially invited these 10 singers to sing their composition " The Same Earth" ( direct translation of the song title 同一个地球), with recording that will take place in New York. But the earthquake in Sichuan happened and the 2 producers saw Wei Wei's performance of "Dedication of Love" ( direct translation of the song title 爱的奉献) on one of the shows planned to raise funds for the earthquake area, and got to know that this song has been sung for over 10 years in China. Hence, they made the decision to remake this song.

It will be a world wide release for this single, and all singers have agreed that all the earnings for this release will be contributed to the Sichuan Earthquake to help rebuild the area. The recording will now take place in BeiJing, on the 9th of June.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake! Empty Re: BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake!

Post by arielk Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Cool! I'm glad everyone is trying to help
out!
arielk
arielk
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :
BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake! Empty Re: BOA sings for Sichuan's earthquake!

Post by Tangera Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:46 pm

woah~ she's helping too! That's nice of her! I hope the song is nice...Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:45 pm

i see lots of singers tried they very best for the earthquake fund and attention... yay~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:05 am

=O! Wei wei! omg, i love her music and her voice! i can't wait to hear it, lol
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:09 am

Yes!! So happy to see BoA doing something like this. It makes me so happy to see concern for the earthquake victms in celebrities

hope more stars follow her example
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down