ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa

5 posters

Go down

YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Empty YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:03 am

YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Bigban14

Credit: YGEnt.com
English translation credit to: ricepaper@soompi forum

BIGBANG
The release of Big Bang’s new mini-album is scheduled to be August 1st.

Due to the fact that during the upcoming Beijing Olympics’ duration, majority of the TV music programs won’t be broadcasted, this year’s August is the time that record companies avoid releasing a new album.

In Big Bang’s new mini-album, there will be a song called “Oh My Friend” that fits well with the Olympic mood/atmosphere and so, we decided to release the mini-album in August.

If you look over all the past Big Bang albums, there’s not a lot of featuring, but in the case of “Oh My Friend,” we plan to make a more passionate feel through the special meeting of Big Bang and a guest singer. ^^ (it’s not a title song though)

What’s significant about this album is that in addition to the main producer G-Dragon, Top joined in as the new composer.

Out of the total 6 tracks, G-Dragon participated, writing lyrics and composing 5, while Top participated, writing lyrics and composing 1 song. In Top’s case, he’s interested in making the track, so few days ago, I gave him instruments as a present; seeing how with the exception of his schedule, he spends all his time in the recording studio, I anticipate his further future participation in making the music.

One of the jokes that Big Bang fans sometimes say is “President Yang, open up your hard-drive;”

Since Big Bang’s debut to present, all files related to Big Bang is saved solely on my computer, so I thought it was a time that I organize and release the files- because of this, starting few months ago, we started to form a Big Bang photo-book titled “History”
It organizes a collection of photos since Big Bang’s debut to the present,
I hope it becomes a valuable source/ record for you fans.

Specific news will be via message~ ^^

Here’s a brief news regarding Uhm Jung Hwa’s album related to Big Bang.

Uhm Jung Hwa’s new mini-album will be released this upcoming July 1st and G-Dragon’s written/composed song (1) will be listed and much of that song’s rap featuring was done by G-dragon himself.

Uhm Jung Hwa’s title song is a song called “Disco” by Teddy and Kush, and as the title reveals, the song is a re-interpretation of the old disco genre using the new modern sounds.

Title song “Disco’s” rap featuring was undertook by Top, and while I at first worried as this was another rap feature in a female singer’s song after Gummy’s, overall the result seems to justify the decision as a good one.

[Rest is more info. about Uhm Jung Hwa’s upcoming album and the news about the YG’s official audition website; it’s going through server problems, apparently].

Well, I’ll be going for today~ Bye bye, everyone.. /bows

2008. 6. 12
양현석 올림
Credit: YGEnt.com
English translation credit to: ricepaper@soompi forum

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is the 3rd part of the whole message.

Bye bye... YG ^^y
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Empty Re: YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa

Post by hariysni Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:54 am

didn't know that UJH is under YG?? Shocked

but is she??
hariysni
hariysni
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :
YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Empty Re: YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:09 pm

^^ Im pretty sure shes with Trifecta Entertainment, as well as Typhoon, Koyote and even Kwon SangWoo.

This is also something I want to see, this is making the summer months eventful, lets just hope that its full of REALLY good music.

Bring it on YG. And hasnt G-dragon been a busy boy?? Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:31 pm

ooo YG just cranking out the music for fans. i can't wait to hear their new stuff. =)

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100YG's Message: Big Bang New Mini Album and Collaboration With Uhm Jung Hwa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by hariysni Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:35 am

so it is just collaboration between artists??
oooo..ok.... understood :)
hariysni
hariysni
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 am

YAY!!
top will be composing! WOOT~
man..i can't wait!!! XDXD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down