ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album

+6
noonoo_shoo
faith
Tangera
toocutedoggy
Cutie
tealfirestar07
10 posters

Go down

Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album Empty Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri May 09, 2008 11:44 pm

Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album Zol11

Despite, the legions of both DBSK & SNSD fans that dislike the amount of PDA for the new “Haptic Touch” cfs, there’s one thing that catches everyone’s attention more while watching the cfs, and no it’s not Micky's hair, but the catchy song that appears in the intro of the CF.

Who sings that song you might ask ? Of course, it’s no other than our own SNSD girls. The song was written/composed by the one and only Kenzie, the mad genius woman, behind ‘ITNW’ as well as other hits on SNSD’s first album. The song has a very techno rock feel to it. (The digital single is available for download at many sites, atm, but there’s only a 1minute 30 something version out, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny, and Jessica are all present in the song.)

70% of 2nd album’s songs were picked (no recording/editing or anything yet) already, and there is no Kenzie’s (the genius composer of ITNW, BoA’s ‘My name’ and many more) song yet. But she is in the process of making ‘dance rock’ or ‘rock dance’ song which might be used for the title track in the 2nd album. The ‘Haptic motion’ was a ‘practice’ material.

Side note, Taeyeon, at the time of ‘Haptic motion’ recording, had a fever with body temperature over 40 degrees celcius (36 is normal)

credit: bug@soshified + soy@soompi

UGGGGH. THESE HOES ARE GETTING A SECOND ALBUM? geez, all of them must have fucked LSM + CO.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album Empty Re: Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album

Post by Cutie Fri May 09, 2008 11:51 pm

Personally, i think they're overrated.

2. The girl with the green jacket - ugly outfit (not saying this because I dislike SNSD, but it seriously is an ugly outfit)

3. The girls behind the table.. whose who!? are they twins!?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album Empty Re: Haptic Motion Was "practice" For Snsd's Second Album

Post by tealfirestar07 Sat May 10, 2008 12:02 am

LOL i agree. they remind me of the creepy twins from The Shining; the whole concept of that shoot seems stupid.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat May 10, 2008 12:09 am

3. The girls behind the table.. whose who!? are they twins!?

^ hmm, the one on our left is Seohyun and the right is Yuri ^^

+ the "Haptic motion" song is not bad , i like b.c Tiffany is not involve!!haha

Poor Taeyeon >
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat May 10, 2008 2:49 am

arghhhh. poor taeyeon! >.< Hope she's okay now! Kenzie's a female?! I never knew that. oops! >.< Anyway she composes great songs. :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat May 10, 2008 2:56 am

Oh my goodness, those two behind the table just prove my point on look-a-likes. And what's with the outfits? I thought a few songs in their album were okay but i only "like" the song snsd to a small extent. But a second album? hmm..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat May 10, 2008 10:38 am

ive got money on them using 'sexy' as their new image with their second album.

Goodness knows LSM recylcles all his old successful strategies, over and over and over again.... whatever. No "genius" producer can convince me they have any talent, and hyoyeon if thats her name looks like a dude and i totally agree with the shining twins in the back...
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sun May 11, 2008 6:16 am

even with a talented producer ....SNSD's talents is a "none" so no...

regarding the pic : ....WTF ? they all look the same.. if i meet one of them on the street probably won't be remember them.
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sun May 11, 2008 7:09 am

for some reasons, i like tiffany's and yoona's shoes in the photos...i wouldn't wear them but it's nice and shining...
the 2 sisters behind the table really looks like twins in the horror movie and the girl standing there with the jacket looks like napolean bonaparte...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by monspy Sun May 11, 2008 10:55 am

i actually like SNSD for their music not their looks. Their looks aren't that appealing, im a girl anyway, so the looks dont really matter. They have good songs, thats why i like them. I hope their second album isnt a sexy one coz, i think SNSD gals stand out of the other girl groups as they have a cute concept. Very Happy

monspy

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 11, 2008 1:29 pm

^ me 2 ^^ .... i like their song ... but hate Tiffany ...LOLz
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mei Tue May 13, 2008 9:27 pm

poor sunny looks like she's out of the loop in that picture, you could easily cut her and tiffany out.

mei
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.asian-central.com/jiamei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down