ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha

+7
louise
aznsaranghae
soyboy01
toocutedoggy
Peony
heiferwood
ShenYue!
11 posters

Go down

Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha Empty Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha 59879210

He released his 1st mini album called "paparzzi" on July 3rd.
The title track according to his STAM entertainment .. is supposed to show his "mature" vocal~! ... Getting out of puberty kinda quick yo?

The single "Paparazzi" was written by Younha and was, in fact, based on her own experience with a stalker while she was in Japan. Aside from writing the lyrics of "Paparazzi," Younha also did a vocal featuring in the song!

AJOO- Paparazzi [MV]

included in the album is the ballad song �On My Knees,� which AJOO composed.

Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha B-110
Here catch him talk ...

AJOO- Paparazzi making & Album introduction

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha Empty Re: Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha

Post by heiferwood Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 pm

he still looks soooo young!! Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha 56561
it sounds pretty good though-- the look reminds me of Shinee!!
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :
Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha Empty Re: Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha

Post by Peony Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:14 pm

so basically Ajoo can't succeeded without Younha taking care of anything?

Yeah, heiferwood, seems like he's riding the SHINee wave, lol

androgany didn't work well for him, I guess Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha 687902
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:21 pm

his hair looks so much better ^^ ( the part when he's talking)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:30 pm

Peony, that is exaclty what i thought tooo ...
They drag the name of that poor girl all the way around!
Man, stand on your own feet !!!!! will ya?

and seems like the person posted the video removed it from youtube!
and that is the only video of AJoo!!!! WOW .. was he that FAN-LESS??
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:28 pm

^ Don't worry Shen, I replaced the disfunct vid. Thanks for sharing! He's matured a lot from his debut. The first song was a little too teep pop for my taste. His dance is so much better! And of course Younha features with her amazing voice. This is a really cute MV...and the lyrics to this song is clever! AAAHHH...I LIKE!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:47 pm

Oh cool cool. Hmm mature eh, seems like it, but he still looks young, but thank you so much for sharing. Love the song and mv. Younha had a stalker, must've been scary. Anyways, thank you again for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:49 pm

oooo soyboy, i didn't know you fond of him! maybe i should've said something nicer about him on the blog LOL
louise
louise
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 466
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:52 am

shinee XD but he's so cute (mature ?nope.)

Catchy song though :3
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:58 am

Younha's really pretty and I like some of her Japanese songs!!
I guess Ajoo's voice is just really unique? It's quite an interesting song actually and Ajoo is cute! Haha. His new short hair does suit him. I liked the concept of the song!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:39 am

Ajoo's voice sounds really girly. >< I'm not liking his new look, doesn't fit him well. some of his dance moves did remind me of Shinee's.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by koolersxp Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 pm

when he first debuted..i thought dat he didn't look dat great..buh now he looks wayy better and cute too ^.^ cus of his hair probably..younha looks really pretty in the mv tho =)

koolersxp

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:45 am

His performance at M-net yesterday was totally Shinee-eque!
that doesn't mean it was bad, it just mean their is a LOT of competition in the industry right now... Ajoo - 1st Mini Album "paparazzi" Ft. Younha 796291 I don't know how they all do it!!
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down