ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries

+2
sakuyahikari
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Empty Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries

Post by Tangera Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:03 am

Rain has released his fifth album entitled "Rainism" in the entire Asian region. Have you seen it on the shelves of your nearest music store? I recently saw it on the shelves of HMV in Singapore. ^^

Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries 081224_ent_1
^ The new album cover~

Rain's agency, J Tune Entertainment, said it will first release the Asian edition of the album in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and will later expand the sales to Thailand, Japan and China as well. The company has also signed license deals with GMM Grammy for the album's distributiion in English-speaking countries, with Warner Music for its distribution in Chinese-speaking countries, and with Pony Canyon for its distribution in Japan.

The Asian edition of Rain's album contains the English versions of the songs "Rainism" and "Love Story," which were originally released in Korean. The Chinese and Japanese editions also contain the same songs recorded in Chinese and Japanese, respectively. I wonder how Rain sounds in each of these languages? I hope "Love Story" still sounds okay, because I like that song a lot.

Rain will hold a concert in Shanghai, China in January next year. Hope it'll be a success! Rain, HWAITING!

Reference: KBS Global
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Empty Re: Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries

Post by sakuyahikari Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 am

D= I don't live in Asia though [sob] Oh well, I'll just go find it in Broadcast somewhere xD
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Empty Re: Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries

Post by lovethirteen Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:32 pm

I hope they release that in America. D: I hate not living in Asia.
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:28 pm

can't wait to hear the English versions =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Asian Edition of Rain's Album "Rainism" Sold in 9 Countries Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 pm

^ xD..... me 2 ...Broacast is my bestfriend for Korean CD's so far ...xD

- Rain is handling his management pretty well there
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by anaidmoh Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:07 pm

Congratulations to Rain! Love his new songs! <3

Just wondering what's the site to broadcast?? I need to hear more Korean artists...hehe...

anaidmoh

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down