ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"On Air" going all out for high ratings!

4 posters

Go down

"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Empty "On Air" going all out for high ratings!

Post by Tangera Thu May 08, 2008 9:00 am

I felt that I should post this because...I have become one of the "On Air" avid followers....until the final episode. haha. Somehow, I pushed everything else on my schedule aside just to watch this. I am crazy. >.< haha in fact I am listening to the soundtrack now.

[spoilers ahead!]
SBS has released photos of Lee Kyung Min (Park Yong Ha) kissing Seo Young Eun (Song Yun Ah) before the actual scene is shown on tv. Following the hugging scene between Oh Seung Ah (Kim Ha Neul) and Jang Ki Joon (Lee Bum Soo) last night, the next highlight would be the kissing scene tonight.

"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Kiss110
"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Kiss210

Park Yong Ha’s character, Lee Kyung Min had always kept viewers guessing about whether he likes Seo Young Eun or Oh Seung Ah after showing an almost equal amount of care for both of them. But with the drama edging toward the finale, the question will be finally answered tonight.

With regards to this kissing scene, the production team revealed, “Both Park Yong Ha and Song Yun Ah were very outstanding for that scene. But it was quite a hassle filming it as many people crowded around to watch.”

Park Yong Ha revealed, “Me and Song Yun Ah are like brothers and sisters. So it was a bit awkward. But maybe because we get along well with each other normally, we saved a lot of trouble while filming this. I know that many viewers hope that both of them would have a happy ending. I feel comforted by that.”

The rating for last night episode was 23.5%, it’s highest thus far, surpassing it’s previous high of 21.4% by 2.6 percentage points achieved on 30th April.

Source: Coolsmurf
===========================================
I can't wait for subtitles for Episodes 18 and 19 (the episodes mentioned in this article)!!!!!!! gahh. "On Air" was a little boring in the beginning, but I am glad I decided to continue watching it, because watching the characters and their personalities made me reflect upon myself...and I learnt a lot. Very Happy Of course, it was good entertainment [ahh. this reminds me of SHINHWA. sorry for being random. heehee.] for me as well.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Empty Re: "On Air" going all out for high ratings!

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 08, 2008 10:51 am

Yes! But I'm so sad that the 3 episode extension got reduced to 1. But it's ok, it'll have an awesome ending. But I'm kind of sad that it didn't reach 30%. But it's ok, it was still excellent and memorable. I'll be looking forward to Lee jun Ki's Iljimae. I know...it's a lot of "but"s. Probably because I don't want On Air to end.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

"On Air" going all out for high ratings! Empty Re: "On Air" going all out for high ratings!

Post by kamui6 Thu May 08, 2008 11:10 am

Now I can't wait to get home to watch it... thank good for QD.
kamui6
kamui6
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://www.jtv-drama.net

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 08, 2008 10:22 pm

gah~ kissing scene!!

i knew it!! Park Yong Ha and Song Yun Ah is a pairing in this drama ( though i heard many ppl wanted the opposite)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down