ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive"

+4
aznsaranghae
dongbin7
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
8 posters

Go down

Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive" Empty Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive"

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive" Epik10

"I caught up with sleep, ate a lot and also received treatment. Sorry for all the worry. Really thank you"

Epik High Tablo who got into a car accident on 20th May and got admitted into the hospital on the same day, wrote a post titled "Thanks" on his Cyword blog on 21st May to update about his current situation and also to thank his fans for the concern.

He wrote "Hi, this is Tablo. I'm currently in the hospital ward. After the accident that day, when we open our eyes, the first thing that me and DJ Tukutz did was to check on each other, and we were glad that we were alright."

"I had a shock of my life after this accident, but with all the care and concern showered at me, I believe I'll be able to recover quickly"

Tablo also wrote that he was relieved that driver who caused the accident escaped without injury.

Tablo and DJ Tukutz will resume their sceduled activities on 22nd May. And fans have posted very sweet comments on Tablo's blog like "Was really worried about you, but it is good that you have a little rest."

cr: sookyung@multiply

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Thu May 22, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive" Empty Re: Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive"

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 22, 2008 8:44 pm

yay~ i am glad he got lots of rest ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive" Empty Re: Epik High Tablo: "I'm glad to be alive"

Post by dongbin7 Thu May 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Thats SUPER great to hear!! Tablo is SO nice and considerate to his fans...plus he was also caring about the driver in the other car..:)
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Fri May 23, 2008 1:14 am

I'm glad that both of them and the driver are okay and well. Anyways, thanx for sharing, hope that nothing else happens.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri May 23, 2008 3:46 am

Thank goodness hes ok. Im glad your alive too Tablo. Take care of yoruself and eat your greens and sleep well. Very Happy

Same with Dj Tuk, i love that dude also and its good to see their both well ^_^
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Fri May 23, 2008 4:28 am

Wow, the advantage of getting into an accident is that you get to rest more than usual. Haha.. What a way to rest. I'm glad that they're alive and well. I don't want epik high to disappear anytime soon!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 23, 2008 7:42 am

That's an interesting image! XP Anyway, yes he should be grateful for being alive...life is precious..
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Fri May 23, 2008 6:32 pm

hooray, Tabby's ok ^_^
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down