ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!!

4 posters

Go down

SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Empty SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!!

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Credits to TaeYeonHK

I stumbled onto this on youtube, so I'm sorry that I couldn't find a clip of them just winning and the encore. -_- You're stuck with the whole performance . Anyways, this is their latest win on KBS Music Bank. You know what that means.......SNSD DEFEATED JEWELRY'S RECORD OF 7 WINS!!! "Gee" has now won an astounding 8 times! Awwww! They were so happy and tearful! They even hugged each other in the encore. So sweet.

I gotta say that I am proud of them! Last year, was soooooo crappy for them. But, what a comeback!!!
Hopefully, Super Junior can do the same thing-or beat them!

Again, since I found this on youtube, I couldn't get any pictures. -_-
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Empty Re: SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!!

Post by cheesebite Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:16 am

Just wanna say congratz to them..
But, If I was a member of snsd or a sone, I wouldnt be proud of their winning..
I dont mean insulting or underestimating them, but they have no rivals to win them..
U know, there are no boybands or girlbands are active when they are comeback..
No competition, win so easily~~~~

anyways,
thx for the news,RiceRiceBaby^^
cheesebite
cheesebite
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Empty Re: SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!!

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:50 am

Congratulations! :)
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:19 pm

cheesebite wrote:Just wanna say congratz to them..
I dont mean insulting or underestimating them, but they have no rivals to win them..

anyways,

You're welcome cheesebite! ^_^

But, didn't for a couple of weeks ago, they were up against SS501's song "Because I'm Stupid?" They're not competition?
If I was a member, I WOULD be happy. 8 wins is HARD to come by, whether there's competition or not. (Apparently, a lot of people are still listening to "Gee."). They probably thought they would've never accomplished that, since that had a really sorry year, last year.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SNSD's "Gee" Wins A Record 8 Times!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:03 pm

yeah.... last week they were up againt 2 BoF OST song ( Paradise and Because i'm stupid) ....but SNSD still took the SPOT .....so prouod of them ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesebite Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:34 pm

RiceRiceBaby wrote:
cheesebite wrote:Just wanna say congratz to them..

anyways,

You're welcome cheesebite! ^_^

But, didn't for a couple of weeks ago, they were up against SS501's song "Because I'm Stupid?" They're not competition?
No,
Because I'm stupid was prepared to be OST,and u compare it with mini album?
That song was not prepared as a hit single~~~
mini album VERSUS ost ???
Oh~~~~~

anyways
congratz for them
cheesebite
cheesebite
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:05 pm

I must REALLY be a noob. What's OST? What do you mean that it wasn't "prepared as a hit single?" They do that? HUH?

AND I meant that SS501, THEMSELVES, are competition. They're popular aren't they?
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:07 pm

OST = Original sound track ...

usually drama OST isn't usually being perf. on live ( they do ...but only the ones that are popular)
= so it wasn't prepared as a hit single (as in they didn't know these songs will be hit like the drama itself ^^)

.....well, SS501 is POPULAR .... but the " because i'm stupid " is sang by Triple S ( Young Saeng, Kyu Jong and Hyung joong) = a subgroup

^ they later changed their name back to SS501 ^^ (eventhough they are 3 members but SS501 is their group name so they decided not to change it)

+ majority of SS501 fans is Hyun joong ...haha, u got to checked out his fanclubs....xD

^ therefore, this song is still a hit....but, fans tends to support the whole SS501 more than subgroup ^^

+ SNSD have done a lot of promotions just for this mini-album = more exposure = more fans to support ^^

^ their mini-album have a pretty good sale number ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Thank you toocutedoggy!

"Because I'm Stupid" is a hit song, is it not?

I don't care if it's an OST, still competition.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down