ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny"

4 posters

Go down

SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Empty SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny"

Post by soyboy01 Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:15 pm

SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Snsd10
(from left: Yoon Ah, Park Jae Jung, Gong Hyun Joo)

The cast of the upcoming sitcom "You Are My Destiny," including the main female lead, SNSD's Im Yoon Ah, held a press conference on April 30. The star-studded cast also includes Park Jae Jung, Lee Ji Hoon (who is finally coming out with a new album in May!), Gong Hyun Joo, Lee Pil Mo, and Kim Jung Nan.

The drama is about Jang Sae Byuk (Yoon Ah), a girl who tries to find a new meaning in life after she receives an eye cornea transplant from another girl of the same age. She becomes close with the family of the dead girl who gave her the transplant. The family slowly accepts her as part of the family.

This drama will air on May 5, 2008 and will run for 100 episodes.

SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Lee_ji11
(from left: Lee Ji Hoon, Lee Pil Mo)

Source: DramaWiki, Newsen
Credit: soyboy01
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Empty Re: SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny"

Post by hZKitty Thu May 01, 2008 4:55 am

i think it's going to be very popular . it kinda seems like a mild version of jessica alba's movie the eye . in that she also gets a cornea transplant , but from a killer or smth like that , and she becomes this really scary person who sees things [ yeah ... i feel asleep halfway through the movie .... but i remember the big picture Laughing]
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny" Empty Re: SNSD Yoon Ah is main lead of sitcom "You Are My Destiny"

Post by Tangera Fri May 02, 2008 7:43 am

100 episodes?!?! argh. i don't have that much time so I think i'll give it a miss. >.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 02, 2008 3:06 pm

i wanna watch this but 100 ep + ....hai~ i dun think i have that time ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue May 06, 2008 6:37 pm

The opening ratings for the 1st episode was 23%, which is very high. But it still has a lot to catch up if it's going to live up to the previous sitcom "I Hate You but it's Fine".
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down