ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics

+20
kpoplover4ever
toocutedoggy
xtraycee
13angels*
dragonninja598000
Jangleeyeon
koreanlove21
xoxoshorty210
l0v3p1gg13
Sweet Pink
faith
Tangera
Orchidyaldix
jenkokoro
sk8ergirl2014
SUJUDB
Cutie
ShenYue!
princessjanny
soyboy01
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Empty SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics

Post by soyboy01 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:02 am

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Park_t10

I am completely speechless....the entire international community and world athletes had to bear the excruciating "Girl's Generation" song by SNSD, which wafted through Beijing's new Water Cube aquatics center. Why does Korea have to go through this embarrassment?

Korea's "Water Boy" Olympic swimmer Park Tae Hwan won his first gold medal in the Men's 400 meter free-style on August 10, recording a time of 3 minutes and 41.36 seconds.

After Park Tae Hwan finished his race, the song "Girl's Generation" by SNSD echoed throughout the expansive Water Cube, attracting the attention of the bystanders. (People probably gave him queer looks, no doubt.) At the Beijing Olympics, when an athlete wins a gold medal, they turn on the athlete's favorite song as requested. I am truly disappointed in this Olympian - his shameful act casts a pallor upon his glory.

Netizens are already in an uproar because Park Tae Hwan is known to be very close to the members of Wonder Girls. There were even rumors last year that WG's leader Sun Ye was secretly dating Park Tae Hwan.

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Park10

Guess what SNSD's response to Park Tae Hwan's choice of music: "Huh? Why is our song coming out?"
You know, that's a good question. I would like to know the answer to that too.

Nevertheless, Congratulations Park Tae Hwan!

Source: Newsen
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Empty Re: SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics

Post by princessjanny Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:11 am

i know.
i was watching it and all of a sudden i was like "uhhhh...SNSD?"

congrats to him though.
whatever makes him win.
:)
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :
SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Empty Re: SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics

Post by ShenYue! Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:18 am

it's all filthy hands of LSM behind it .. i'd say!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:35 am

'Grats for Park Tae Hwan and his journey of his wish to make a world record at the Olympics~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:08 am

Congrats to Park Taehwan!!!!

SNSD's songs......*pukes* I'm glad i missed him getting the metal....(thanks to my neighbors!! I love you!!) or else, their crappy songs would've been the first Kpop songs to ever be played from my Local TV.......that wouldn't have been a good memory at all!

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:44 am

yay park tae hwan!! they're third in medal tally now~

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jenkokoro Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:54 am

ahaha i know i was just watching it a few hours ago and i heard a few seconds of the song i was like "WTF?" ahahaha wow i guess....ahaha...but congrats to park tae hwan!!!!!!!! yay a gold medal for Korea!!!!!!!!

jenkokoro
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:00 am

U know...I was watching his "race" and didn't even noticed SNSD's song....actually...I can barelly STAND them now hahaha...but WTF!?!?! SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics 924472 there's so many awesome songs from other bands....but the positive side is.....YEEEYYY!!! CONGRATS KOREA!!!!

AJA! AJA! HWAITING!!!!!
SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics 998223
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:29 am

SERIOUS??!?!?! EEEk. OUCH.
Hmm...did anyone post any video on this? If there is, I would like to take a look!
Aieeeee.... who knew Park Tae Hwan was a sushi roller too...>.< But, congratulations for his win! Well done!!

*ahh really hope Singapore can get 1 medal! >.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Empty stop being rediculous and get a life

Post by shutup a Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:06 am

Congrats to park tae hwan on his win!
You make Korea proud.

ANTIS, he requested SNSD's song whether or not you like it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Mad SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics 364863 Evil or Very Mad
its annoying how much you dislike them without a LEGIT REASON.
disrespectful? you guys are pretty much the same.
sluts? who says so-proof?
plastic? so is rest of kpop, not only them.

RIDICULOUS. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

shutup a

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:11 am

That's his favourite song? oh.
When was swimming? I've watched most, but i didn't catch swimming.
Oh.. Now that you mention it, I think my brother said something about Korea getting a gold..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:15 am

Congratulations Park Taehwan :)

....say what?! Okay I don't hate the song but it doesn't make sense that he picked this song to be played in his victory...
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Empty ANTI'S SUCK

Post by anti of Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 am

y'all really really really suck!admit it that SNSD's songs are really addictive and wonderful!and hello??just because taehwan has a certain something with sunye doesn't mean he shouldn't love snsd's song!and for god's sake it's just a song!this is such a lame thing!

anti of

Back to top Go down

Post by l0v3p1gg13 Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:48 am

SM probably payed him to choose SNSD
no one in their right mind;; well except delusionfuls
would choose that as their "favorite song"

nonetheless congrats to him ^^
korea fighting!
l0v3p1gg13
l0v3p1gg13
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoshorty210 Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:50 am

yeah i was watching his race...and when it was about to go to commercial i heard SNSD singing in the background and i was like OMG ew. XD
but
Congrats to Park Tae Hwan!!
xoxoshorty210
xoxoshorty210
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 59
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:12 am

Congratulations Park TaeHwan!

Yeah I was shocked by that when I heard their song! I thought he was a big WG fan??

Last edited by koreanlove21 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something. =])
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jangleeyeon Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:42 am

I just feel so sorry for my dear motherland... Crying or Very sad

Guys~
In Chinese websites,this news also made people mad...

you know~
YoonA had ever said something so rude in front of girls from China~
and Jessica had a pair of shoes which had the picture of China's national flag !

Damn it!
Jangleeyeon
Jangleeyeon
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:27 pm

^What? Really?

SNSD are really too much -_-"
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:42 pm

lol congrats to him. and LOL to SNSD response. LOL

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:27 pm

Jangleeyeon wrote:I just feel so sorry for my dear motherland... Crying or Very sad

Guys~
In Chinese websites,this news also made people mad...

you know~
YoonA had ever said something so rude in front of girls from China~
and Jessica had a pair of shoes which had the picture of China's national flag !

Damn it!

Yeah I have heard of that too.
All members of SNSD are same as each other not only Tiffany. One day all of the will show their real selfs. However, Jessica, Tiffany and the leader have already showed their real selfs already.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:13 pm

HA, I'M GLAD I DIDN'T WATCH.
(I only watched Phelps keke)

I would've probably chucked something at my TV.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:57 pm

i was confused at first too when i watch this ..... 0.0 .....

but hey PTH won!!, i was so HAPPY at that time....... lol
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by kpoplover4ever Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm

i didnt hear it....probably missed it...
but i guess my sister wasnt lying to me
~ ive been watching this guy race and damn he is fast...but still cheering for michael phelps!!!
kpoplover4ever
kpoplover4ever
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.sapphirepearls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

SNSD "Girls Generation" plays at Beijing Olympics Empty bash, bash, bash

Post by Lyanna Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Oh geez, why are you all making such a fuss? and what's with your constant urge to bash everything related to snsd? you don't like them, fine, don't listen to them.

Lyanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:36 pm

^ you don't want to read them .. fine, get the fuck out!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next