ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You"

+2
Cutie
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You" Empty Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You"

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 am

Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You" 12130010

Han Ga In will be featured in Mighty Mouth's hit song "I Love You" off their debut album.

Han Ga In was recently in the studio taking photos for her CF, when Mighty Mouth's requested for her to be featured in their song "I Love You" and she had agreed to it even though it had seemed out of place initially.

The video of the new featuring project will be revealed on Mnet, GomTB and on Mighty Mouth's homepage.

Mighty Mouth became popular when their debut hit song "I Love You" features ex Baby VOX member, Yoon Eun Hye. And after featuring projects with Yoon Eun Hye, other artistes like JJ, Shin Bong Sun, Joo, Solbi, Park Kyung Rim, Gummy etc had also participated in Mighty Mouth's "I Love You" live performances. Han Ga In is an another artiste who will be featured in the song.

Mighty Mouth had gained popularity with the song "I Love You" winning number spot on Cyworld music chart, and also CyWorld's "Song of the month" and "Rookie of the month" awards.

Mighty Mouth will be announcing the release of their new album "Energy" on 16th June.

cr: sookyung@mutliply
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You" Empty Re: Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You"

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:26 am

I like the song... but I wonder how Han Ga In will do...

I watched a perf with her singing with her hubby.. she's not a great singer. But who knows how she'll do :\
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You" Empty Re: Following Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ga In is next to be featured for "I Love You"

Post by rainbowpup Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:27 am

how interesting. so many different versions of saranghae. mighty mouth's song will be even more famous.
rainbowpup
rainbowpup

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:31 pm

I just know her as the one that Changmin likes. XD
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmisseverything Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:26 am

^ LOL! SAME XD

lilmisseverything

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tashaeliyana95 Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:52 am

^haha...totally agree wif kiki~ lol!
i'd saw her acting too in Witch Yoo Hee~
but..she looks stiff there with Kim Jeong Hoon(which I really loves..keke..)
just my opinion though~i hope the song will be jjang~
tashaeliyana95
tashaeliyana95
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 15
Location : my own world where b*tches don't exists~muahahahha*i'm evil*
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down