ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China

3 posters

Go down

SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China Empty SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China

Post by Tangera Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:45 am

Shinhwa member Andy (Lee Sun-ho, 27) will be holding his first solo concert in China.

SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China Andy_0

Last month, Shinhwa wrapped up their ten-year anniversary tour but Andy will continue as a solo act with a performance in Shanghai on the 18th and 19th of this month. The concert is entitled "Andy the 1st Proposal in Shanghai."

Andy's management agency, TOP Media, explained that the sponsors in China saw Andy's promotion for his solo debut album at a small theater and they were "very excited to have Andy as the first member of Shinhwa to hold a solo concert."

Andy was also very excited at the thought and announced, "I hope audiences there will join me in singing 'New Dream,' a song which Chinese fans composed and wrote."

After the concert in China, Andy will also be performing solo in Japan.

Credits: RUKOREAN
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China Empty Re: SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China

Post by aznsaranghae Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:22 am

Oh wow that's awesome. His first solo concert in China, and the fans composed and wrote New Dream. Wow that's amazing. I wanna hear that. Anyways. Thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :
SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China Empty Re: SHINHWA's Andy to hold first solo concert in China

Post by SARANG00 Wed May 21, 2008 1:28 am

wow
I wish him luck.

SARANG00
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down